Licence plate leds!!

Carl_brown

Reaction score
Looked through this forum before posting but there's that many different numbers letters and comparisons it's driving me crazy!
Seen these on eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/281559564494
If anyone could have a quick look and point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!
Cheers

2008 facelift s3

T8ups is your man for all led lighting mate, nothing but good reviews

Reactions: Mindak and Mujnu
tu8ps sorted me out great service and i bought the interior and exterior ful pack off him

What's the "full pack" contain mate?
It's got the facelift led drl's already

i havent got round to fitting them yet. will do next weekend along with my springs and doing thr calapiers and debadging the back. been so busy with work and family life

exterior pack

led drl
main beam
side beam
led number plate lights
glove box
boot
interior front and back roof lining lights

basically chnaging all curent warm yellow lights to ice white

i havent got round to fitting them yet. will do next weekend along with my springs and doing thr calapiers and debadging the back. been so busy with work and family life

exterior pack

led drl
main beam
side beam
led number plate lights
glove box
boot
interior front and back roof lining lights

basically chnaging all curent warm yellow lights to ice white

When you get them fitted mate would you mind putting a picture either on this post or pm me one please would like to see what they look like mate. Going to order some licence plate ones any way as one of mine is out
Cheers

I just bought some A8 or A5 led number plate lights from Audi themselves

Reactions: S.
I will update before and after interior and exterior pics when i have the lights fitted along with my new pressed plates. Gettign eibach pro springs fittes, callipers painted, rear 5 windows tinted, all lights changed and press plates changed in the same weekend. Will just need wheels and spacers when funds allow

I will update before and after interior and exterior pics when i have the lights fitted along with my new pressed plates. Gettign eibach pro springs fittes, callipers painted, rear 5 windows tinted, all lights changed and press plates changed in the same weekend. Will just need wheels and spacers when funds allow
Sounds good! Which number plate LEDs did you buy from him? The single LEDs or the whole unit?

Dannymoto here are some pics sorry about them being abit blurry

Part numbers are
4H0 943 021 Left
4H0 943 022 Right

Did fitting the genuine Audi items bring any faults up on the dash???