Light and rain sensor retrofit

does anyone no why I'm getting this error, I retrofitted auto lights but its not working but the wipers are

Attachments

• 20201119_154324.jpg
    20201119_154324.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 217
Does anyone have a parts list for this conversion?

Also does anybody fancy do a step by step guide?
It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have this option retrofitted, but someone helped with it. Since i'm about to retrofit this in another car soon, I was wondering if anyone could give some advice on how to remove the current humidity sensor which is attached by a geldpad. Any tactics to make it easier to remove?

I have a 2016 S3 and wanna retrofit this.
I was going to buy the switch off kuftec but the sensor is €250. Does anyone know anywhere else to get the sensor? Are the Chinese ones cheap or do they work?

Any and all links are much appreciated

I have a 2016 S3 and wanna retrofit this.
I was going to buy the switch off kuftec but the sensor is €250. Does anyone know anywhere else to get the sensor? Are the Chinese ones cheap or do they work?

Any and all links are much appreciated
I bought the sensor from Crewe Audi dealerships Ebay account for €60, so ebay is the way to go. Just try to find a seller with good reputation.

I bought the sensor from Crewe Audi dealerships Ebay account for €60, so ebay is the way to go. Just try to find a seller with good reputation.
Yeah, I'd prefer not to order from China but struggling to find a sensor that's not used or stupidly expensive. I'll take a look at crewe audi and see if they have anything.

I believe from reading the above, I'll just need the sensor and switch and then code

Hi, i know its an old post but I need help. I was looking to do this retrofit. I have a 2013 A3 with xenon headlights, no front fog lights only back, AUTO climate so i do have a humidity sensor. I know what sensor and switch to buy but i dont know the coding. I would be very greateful if someone can provide me with the step by step coding for the retrofit (AUTO lights, auto wipers, CH/LH), because i do have OBDeleven. Thanks