Lip Boot Spoiler for 2016 AUDI A6 C7 Saloon

Sean Byrne

Reaction score
Looking for advice on choosing a nice lip spoiler for a 2016 Audi A6 Saloon, need a good quality one much like the S6 style spoiler, some of the ones on EBay look cheap and tacky, any help appreciated.

They also delivered it very quick too all primed ready for paint.. a quick paint and a smear of "sticks like s**t" on the underside and job done.. :)

Reactions: Sean Byrne
Just got a quote from Audi Dealership for the Purchase, painting and fitting of an S6 boot spoiler. Cost €870. The Spoiler on its own was €465
You are going to the wrong dealer! Lol

How much mark up are they charging for the paint?! £150 max(€175ish) to get that sprayed up!

Just got a quote from Audi Dealership for the Purchase, painting and fitting of an S6 boot spoiler. Cost €870. The Spoiler on its own was €465

just get reputable local spray shop or repair centre to paint it off the car, it comes ready pre primed etc.. then all you need is some stickie adhesive silicon type stuff and stick it to the boot lid... simpzz...

Andrew i went with Extreme Spoilers, cost me a hundred euros in total, fitted it myself. very happy with the result. you can view it in the pics thread

Reactions: Andrew Lyons