Lip Spoiler fitted! Opinions needed!

sam4191

If In doubt, Flat out!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got bored earlier on, so managed to back my car into the newly cleared garage (awaiting my dad's '72 Challenger) and put my new spoiler on. (thanks to Matt (Smooth Assault))

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

I just want some opinions on whether to spray it silver, or keep it black. Considering I have black/anthracite wheels, and generally a black/silver theme. Also, what do you think about the boot release bit black? I'm not so sure. lol

DSC00158.jpg

Any comments appreciated! Thanks!:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
think you will need outside shots when the weathers a bit better looks neat though. Are those LED rear lights? any shots of those, with them on?:hubbahubba:

Last edited:
think you will need outside shots when the weathers a bit better looks neat though. Are those LED rear lights? any shots of those, with them on?:hubbahubba:
Yeah, I will take some more tomorrow (if it's dry). Lol! I don't at the moment. no reason why I can't though! lol.

i would get the tape out and make sure your gonna fit a Challenger in that garage, as it looks a squeese for the A4 there :p

i would get the tape out and make sure your gonna fit a Challenger in that garage, as it looks a squeese for the A4 there :p

lol! It is going to be one hell of a squeeze! Adjustments may be required. It will be fun:think: lol

Dont like the boot plinth in black, looks like your rear ends got a hitler tash!! spoiler looks good though mate

TBH hadnt noticed the boot lock plinth now looking at it IMO not my thing, hey each to their own. hopefully weather clears up soon chucking it down here so you can take some day shots outside. and some pics of the rear lights on :happy:

lol!!! Hitler tash.:laugh:

Na, I don't think I will be spraying it black! I covered it in tape and sprayed it for that picute, so I'll leave it as it is. Don't really know what I was thinking! lol!

As for the spoiler, Have done a few miles this week end (slough y'day) (Hedge End today), and the car is very dirty, but atm, I'm rather liking the black spoiler. May be thinking differently after a wash. lol.

Thanks for all your opinions though! Silver would probably look tidier. oh i dont know! loL!

I like it, tint that rear window and it'll look even better:) the plinth would be better silver

Last edited:
I had one on my old boot and loved it.

But now I've replaced my boot, I've not got one on and I like it plain again!

Weird.

DSC00174.jpg

I have got another picture, although, maybe not very good, but shows the car well.
DSC00173.jpg

One of the front, The wheels are the standard ones on during the winter. You can justs see the spoiler at the rear. Sorry they're not much good. not had another daylight oppertunity.
DSC00163.jpg

A quick pic of the lights for Ras A4! lol!

Thanks guys!

Get it all colour coded mate, if it doesn't all match it will look like an after thought. Yea it stands out which is fine if that's what you want, but personally I think subtlety is key.

thanks for the pics, however there tiny got any BIGGER ones?:undwech:

thanks for the pics, however there tiny got any BIGGER ones?:undwech:

haha! I made this pic smaller, to save space! I'll try get some better ones in the next day or so on a proper camera, rather than phone. :photo:

Get it all colour coded mate, if it doesn't all match it will look like an after thought. Yea it stands out which is fine if that's what you want, but personally I think subtlety is key.

yeah, i'm thinking maybe try spray it silver. Then If i want it black, no harm in re-spraying!:weight_lift2:

Would look best on a black car.......:)

:respekt:
I like it, tint that rear window and it'll look even better:) the plinth would be better silver

Would love to tint the windows. £300(+) seems a little much for me though!:sob:

Pics = services on the M27...?

There's no way that American hulk is gonna fit in your garage!

Pics = services on the M27...?

There's no way that American hulk is gonna fit in your garage!

Yeah, too right, Rownham services. How did you guess that?!? lol!

That's what my pa and I thought when we got it home... we will physically try this weekend (weather depending). It will be a slow, delicate process, but like you, would be VERY suprised if she fits! lol

Spray it silver, it'll look great :yes:

O/T, but...that Dodge :wub::wub::wub:

Yeah, I think I'll give it a try, If i decide otherwise, can always respray black. lol. 440ci of pure american muscle! :eyebrows:

Still...its lovely to get back in the audi after a ride in the Chally!:kissmyrings:

M27 services was a stop-off point for me on the way down to Bournemouth when I used to live there. Recognised the relatively elevated parking area (compared to the motorway) and the HUGE signs in the background indicating the M271 or M3 junction (depending on which way you were travelling).

Was a long way from Grimsby!

Good luck fitting it in!

Ras they are the same ones i had fitted mate. So loadsa pics on my Photobucket if sam has bandwidth issues

Thanks i wanted to see the boot tash was it also CF? and its always nice to see another class colour (silver) on a b5 :respekt: