For Sale Liquid TT Gauge

stevey83

Reaction score
Hi, up for sale is my Liquid TT Gauge. I bought this a few years back for my BAM engine 225. I know it will also work on the V6 TT, and ive had it plugged on my 2002 A4 and its worked in there, although i cant guarantee that it is designed for that. Someone on another forum told me its compatible with any Audi petrol engine.

Edit: Can also be used on Diesels but with less options, check the link below for info.

Anyway, if you dont know what it is, Its a info gauge which takes the place of one of your air vents, and can be used to do read loads of info! It connects to your OBD socket via its on wire.

Speed,
Torque,
Mass Airflow,
Amount of G's pulled!
Boost Pressure,
Race Timing,
Fault Code reading and resetting (gives code numbers)

It shows all the info as a live racepod design. These were mad by RaceDiagnostics and are no longer available. More info here https://www.racediagnostics.com/docs/

Really usefull device and good for keeping an eye on things, as well as fault hunting if you feel you down on power. I used it to diagnose a faulty MAF sensor, that was costing me about 40 BHP!

Im looking for £250 Delivered, which will be gauranteed next day, after payment is made. Paypal or cash on collection as well. Im in the NP7 area.

6vzni56.jpg

MGIZn9e.jpg

fqGFNA1.jpg

vUvlUfi.jpg

I had one on my 2007 s3 and worked perfect

Reactions: stevey83