Lizard Lick Towing

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
lizard-lick-towing-series-7-6307.jpg

So who watches it? Ive just got into it and caught up to date with all the ep's this month

I think its a great show, really funny. Reality TV at its finest, I know some of it is scripted but who cares. A small town repo company with their own big TV show. :jump:

Reactions: Louay, Andy Crooks and Montecha
Ahh i love this programme! You know the two guys are just governed by the camera when fights break out I bet they would destroy most people if it wasnt televised haha they are huge

Not for me im afraid, utter garbage. Each to their own though it would be a dull world if we all liked the same thing :)

Reactions: superkarl, newbster, Alex C and 1 other person
car crash TV and totally scripted...

for a small place that installed cross lights to help "increase house prices" I find it odd so many people are defaulting on car loans...

Although... since Ron has his own car sales and used car dealership, maybe he's making a market for his repo business... ;)

still funny to watch all the same....

Reactions: Andy Crooks
Love it - scripted but better that TOWIE and all that crap!

Reactions: Andy Crooks
Seen a couple and its entertainment but mind numbing entertainment.

Like the action movies where they just blow stuff for no reason.
You enjoy it and your brain takes a little nap at the same time.

Reactions: DarkBunny
of course its scripted but who cares, we all love and watch Top Gear, its the most scripted programme on TV

The thing about Lizard Lick is that its a real repo company, what you see on TV is their real offices and staff. Ron and Amy are the real owners, they built and have owned the company for the past 22yrs, now they are getting worldwide recognition with their tv show

At the end of the day I don't think it matters if its scripted or not as long we, the viewers enjoy it.

Even the news is scripted.
Until you get this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: superkarl and CHEZ
ive just sat and watched this... now im sore laughing :lmfao: :lmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CHEZ and ScottD3
Its awful. Seriously awful.

But........... its the kind of awful I find myself unable to resist.

I think I watch a lot of this garbage purely to see just how bad it is!!

Watched one or two of them on dave when sat eating dinner or the likes but find myself thinking why am I watching this crap?

No offence meant, but it comes across as "Stoopid TV for Stoopid Americans".

I have to say though as a general rule I despise all of this scripted reality tv. Its just cheap & mind numbingly boring.
And we the license payers are paying their wages...

Haha! I find myself shouting at the TV with storage hunters.
Like why are all the padlocks exactly the same if nobody's been into them?
& why would things be left plugged in? (the one with the bar shaped like a car)
& no one forgets about a $200k car...

Storage hunters is also cool, watch that too, Sean is a funny guy.

What about pawn stars, does anyone watch it?

I think Fast and Loud is good, where,s my beer assistant.

Reactions: lee_fr200 and SL11CKK
Catch up online dude. I have a link to watch all seasons online, PM me if you want it :)

I love lizard lick, couldn't care less whether it's scripted,

Reactions: Brennan
The thing that makes me laugh is they have a film crew that follow them about, AND a truck with big green lettering down the side stating LLT, and they are famous on TV, so probably the MOST inconspicuous repo guys ever, you could spot them coming a mile off

Also they are always complaining about not being able to pay bills....yet they are probably getting a large chunk of money for being on TV.

despite those minor criticisms lol, I still like it.

So I'm going to meet these guys at Truckfest on Saturday ... What do I say to them? Haha

Not normally a fan of American TV shows but I quite enjoy this show.

This ones been a favourite of mine so far:

Amy Shirley I adore :D until that is when she starts talking :eek:
She can come and live with me and do whatever she likes BUT mustn't talk :D lol

Love this show! Best thing on TV for a long time better than any Bbc rubbish. 'I'll skin you like a Georgia catfish'! 'sure thing Miss Amy' love Krazy Dave! Brilliant show. Subscribed to thread! Ordering a t shirt!