Login Problems.

quattrokit

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if someone can help. I have had a Login for this forum since 2004 if I remember correctly, I had problems at one stage logging in and contacted admin and it was all sorted. More recently I found I was having difficulty again but I thought it would probably resolve it's self in time but instead it got worse. On one occasion recently I got on and thought this was maybe it but since then I have never been able to get on again. If I remember correctly I may have changed my username at this point, old one was Vorshprungdork (changed to A19quattro), which I never intended to have so long and so I had been reconing it was time for a change. Last night I finally thought I had the answer and I created a new login, this one (quattrokit) but when I tried to get on again tonight, I couldn't. So analysing what happened, I click Login and I get the waiting bar at the top right of the screen, but well........I could wait forever. I noticed the login address comes up bottom left and when I type that in, top left, it does take me in, hence I am here. So I thought it might be my pop-up blocker settings and I added Audi Sport as an exception but it didn't make any difference. So I think I still need help, I didn't really want to lose my original login and would be happy to go back to whatever name I was using and conbine the 2 IDs if that's possible, also any advice about regular logging in would be helpful, I shoud say I have exactly the same problem at work, so that's 2 entirely different computers, different addresses and operationfg sustems but I presume the problem is mine? Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Hi, I wonder if someone can help. I have had a Login for this forum since 2004 if I remember correctly, I had problems at one stage logging in and contacted admin and it was all sorted. More recently I found I was having difficulty again but I thought it would probably resolve it's self in time but instead it got worse. On one occasion recently I got on and thought this was maybe it but since then I have never been able to get on again. If I remember correctly I may have changed my username at this point, old one was Vorshprungdork (changed to A19quattro), which I never intended to have so long and so I had been reconing it was time for a change. Last night I finally thought I had the answer and I created a new login, this one (quattrokit) but when I tried to get on again tonight, I couldn't. So analysing what happened, I click Login and I get the waiting bar at the top right of the screen, but well........I could wait forever. I noticed the login address comes up bottom left and when I type that in, top left, it does take me in, hence I am here. So I thought it might be my pop-up blocker settings and I added Audi Sport as an exception but it didn't make any difference. So I think I still need help, I didn't really want to lose my original login and would be happy to go back to whatever name I was using and conbine the 2 IDs if that's possible, also any advice about regular logging in would be helpful, I shoud say I have exactly the same problem at work, so that's 2 entirely different computers, different addresses and operationfg sustems but I presume the problem is mine? Cheers in advance.

Anyone?
have a temporary fix in that I add "Login" to the end of the site address, click refresh and it takes me in, not sure why it won't do it the normal way though?