Long life service

A

And1

I've just booked my 3.0tdi 272ps in for its 2nd service it will be around 37k when done. I had the 2 free service pack when purchased. And they have asked if I wanted the fuel filter doing as due at 40k and quoted £200 to replace!! I said no. Anyone had there's replaced and how much. I've a very good independent VAG garage local so will see what they quote

Audi said the same to me last year when mine was due. I ended up going to an independent garage. I had a major service done plus rear diff oil change and brake fluid change using Audi parts for just over £500.

I've just booked my 3.0tdi 272ps in for its 2nd service it will be around 37k when done. I had the 2 free service pack when purchased. And they have asked if I wanted the fuel filter doing as due at 40k and quoted £200 to replace!! I said no. Anyone had there's replaced and how much. I've a very good independent VAG garage local so will see what they quote
I thought the fuel filter was part of the the bigger service which you should have got with one or the other of the 2?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought the fuel filter was part of the the bigger service which you should have got with one or the other of the 2?

I guess it's extra like the brake fluid change at 3 years but agree it should all be part of the service

Audi said the same to me last year when mine was due. I ended up going to an independent garage. I had a major service done plus rear diff oil change and brake fluid change using Audi parts for just over £500.
Have now contacted another Audi dealership and been told the fuel filter change is included in service so have booked with them

Reactions: RobbieWebs, cuke2u and Deleted member 133011
Have now contacted another Audi dealership and been told the fuel filter change is included in service so have booked with them
Glad your getting it for the service which it should be.
Can't believe some of these dealerships trying to fleece the customers

Reactions: And1