Long overdue new car pics - Ibis White A3 Sportback

VBA3udi

Reaction score
Hello folks! So after spending days on this forum salivating at your gorgeous machines, it's time for me to contribute. I finally picked up my new A3 Sportback on Friday 21st August at 5pm from Audi City London [yes, during rush hour!!! Car handled it with no sweat though].

First let me say that my experience at Audi City London was simply fantastic. Sales Exec was just brilliant, patient and helpful and the dealership is a joy to visit. Handover was a special day I will never forget --> This is my first car, so I could not have hoped for a better experience anywhere else.

Finally the car itself. I think it safely exceeds what I expected from a first car! So smooth, classy and responsive. And my LEDs! In love with them. This is no S3 nor an S-Line - just a plain vanilla SE with 16 inch alloys (nothing against those trims, I thought I'd go 'conservative' for my first car!) - but I love it and just wanted to share my car euphoria with you all! :yahoo:
DSC 0440
DSC 0444
DSC 0446
DSC 0463
DSC05723
DSC05726
DSC05727

Attachments

• DSC05728.JPG
    DSC05728.JPG
    555.1 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: akk_0091, syed123, Simon L and 7 others
Great pics and write up of your collection day. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the forum :)x

A very very nice flavoured Vanilla A3 indeed l ain't got led headlights nor the Interior Lighting Package so you've smoked me there lol enjoy and welcome

Thanks guys :) Weather absolutely crap for the last 2 weeks though...
New car + rain = much pain! :crying:

Reactions: Simon L
That must be the most specced is SE ever! It's very far from vanilla. Very nice.

I would have gone for an SE myself but I needed the sports seats!

Reactions: akk_0091 and VBA3udi