Long-time lurker, on my way back to Audi

DanoS5

Reaction score
Website
www.danarmstrongmusic.co.uk
Hi Everybody,

Long-time lurker, ex-Audi (s4 Avant owner - hence the username).

Currently in a Porsche 996 Carrera 4, but it's up for sale now as I want to return to the Audi fold with an S5 (V6).
Test-driven both the V8 and V6 - loved both, but the S-Tronic box on the V6 was very impressive indeed.

So, just waiting for the Porsche to go - expecting a bit of a wait as it's commanding good money (for my spec), and the well, the economy and global situation hasn't helped!!! LOL!!! :D
Still, there's worse cars to be driving around in the meantime :D That said, I've missed a few cracking S5s in the meantime. C'est la vie.

Daughter's also got a cute little A1 sportback 1.4 TFSI which has been fun - so I'll be lurking for 2!

Here's a few pics of the fleet :)
IMG-6640.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

1165-B4-C9-C6-C8-4-F59-9-EB2-30-B978-A18-FFF.jpg

DSCF4300.jpg

FRONTSIDE.jpg

Looking forward to getting involved again :)

Dano :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally and Charlie Farley
Hi Everybody,

Long-time lurker, ex-Audi (s4 Avant owner - hence the username).

Currently in a Porsche 996 Carrera 4, but it's up for sale now as I want to return to the Audi fold with an S5 (V6).
Test-driven both the V8 and V6 - loved both, but the S-Tronic box on the V6 was very impressive indeed.

So, just waiting for the Porsche to go - expecting a bit of a wait as it's commanding good money (for my spec), and the well, the economy and global situation hasn't helped!!! LOL!!! :D
Still, there's worse cars to be driving around in the meantime :D That said, I've missed a few cracking S5s in the meantime. C'est la vie.

Daughter's also got a cute little A1 sportback 1.4 TFSI which has been fun - so I'll be lurking for 2!

Here's a few pics of the fleet :)
IMG-6640.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

1165-B4-C9-C6-C8-4-F59-9-EB2-30-B978-A18-FFF.jpg

DSCF4300.jpg

FRONTSIDE.jpg

Looking forward to getting involved again :)

Dano :)
Welcome back, nice to see another Porsche owner too.
Been through a good few of them myself. :icon thumright:

Reactions: DanoS5
Cheers,

Won't be in the Porsche for long tbh - had it coming up to 10 years now, and while it's been fantastic (it's taken this long to find something else I want to look at!), it's time to move on.
I'll be back in a Porsche at some point though - once they get under your skin, they're "moreish" :D

Dan

Reactions: Jcbmally
Welcome back to Audi-sport.net Dano