Longleat's monkeys

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Off to longleat on monday and wondering if anyone's taken a car through the monkey enclosure and any hints on how to protect it from the monkeys.

^^^ +1! I've told the missus before if we go to a place like that theres no way were going in my car!

Maybe drive through as fast as you can?!?

Top up your washer fluid to the brim

Adjust the rear one to squirt over the car lol

I do that alot when I got 16year olds on mopeds sitting on my bumper

Reactions: ScottD3
Took my l200 through. They do like to sit on the mirrors. But, left the wipers and aerial alone. Didn't see them damaging any other cars. Not 100% sure id risk it with my Audi though. Sure there was a minibus if you didn't want to take your car through

No way. We did Knowesley a couple of years ago in my company car so not bothered. The car in front had one sat on it's wing mirror until it gave way and snapped off. They weigh a fair few kilo's Scott and have no awareness of damage they are causing.
Good luck with it if you do, they are great fun close up. Don't look up if you have a sunroof, monkey bums and foo foo's are not the nicest / cleanest things to be staring at!!

Reactions: rizzini7
Yeah, I wouldn't do it again!

Thought I got away unscathed but one of the little buggers bit off my bonnet washer nozzle despite me spraying into it's mouth!

I have always found a couple of jif lemons do the job.They go mental if you get them in the face!

How did it go by the way?

They pull the roof gutters off a lot of cars, we went through three times in the mrs old car as it was worth peanuts and the kids found it hilarious. Best thing is to pull up alongside someone in a nice car and all laugh and point as if the monkeys are destroying their motor, the look on their face is priceless.

I have always found a couple of jif lemons do the job.They go mental if you get them in the face!

How did it go by the way?

Really enjoyed it.
Never been before.

The monkeys liked the car.

Someone went in in a 61 plate Renualt and the monkeys pulled all the rubber off the roof.
The bloke was laughing his *** off so was the kids. The wife looks like she was ready to get out and stab them!!

Jeez id have freaked with them on my paintwork.Glad you had a good time.Last i went i had a montego (!) with a sunroof open, and a giraffe leant in and stuck its massive tongue through.I had a cardiac and the wife got wet and horny.Its downright impossible to get a giraffe costume though.....

Reactions: drewman, ScottD3 and crazy88