Look at this stunning RS3

Here we go, Friday night again huh lol.

With that arch gap it would be better used for smuggling contraband into the country than as a drivers car.

If you want to get owned at every set of traffic light then look no further.

Reactions: MorkC68
Why ????????

Wheels changed yes i can understand that but to go to that length ????:puke2:

Get a loan and just buy the real thing, what use is it with 1.6 engine in it ?????:haha:

Only 3 door RS3 in the world. Defiantly a "special edition" alright!

Reactions: pat15312
What do you guys think of S3's with just the RS3 front bumper no RS3 badges just the bumper?

What do you guys think of S3's with just the RS3 front bumper no RS3 badges just the bumper?

Not sure really. I put RS3 19's on my car as the I liked the Black Edition rotors but the S3's 18" rotors looked too small, not because I wanted people to think it was an RS3. It just looked better proportioned. I stopped at that as I wanted the car to retain it's character. It's not trying to be something it's not, and with the power hike it had been gifted I'd rather it performed like an RS3 and looked like an S3 rather than looked like an RS3 and performed like an S3!

Not sure really. I put RS3 19's on my car as the I liked the Black Edition rotors but the S3's 18" rotors looked too small, not because I wanted people to think it was an RS3. It just looked better proportioned. I stopped at that as I wanted the car to retain it's character. It's not trying to be something it's not, and with the power hike it had been gifted I'd rather it performed like an RS3 and looked like an S3 rather than looked like an RS3 and performed like an S3!

Hi Warren, it's Will, a friend of Marios! Your S3 was one of the cleanest S3s I have seen, and I have seen a fair few about!

In my opinion, I don't really see the point in bolting RS body parts on none RS vehicles even if it is of the S series! Theres a car that gets toted around the internet which belonged to a guy called adlucks3 (instagram name). Matte blue DSG S3 with the RS3 front on it. For a while I wanted to do that to an S3 until i realised that one day I would pull up next to an RS3 and I would know it just wasn't the real thing! Anyway, just my opinion!

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, DAYTONA 500 and warren_S5
Hi Warren, it's Will, a friend of Marios! Your S3 was one of the cleanest S3s I have seen, and I have seen a fair few about!

In my opinion, I don't really see the point in bolting RS body parts on none RS vehicles even if it is of the S series! Theres a car that gets toted around the internet which belonged to a guy called adlucks3 (instagram name). Matte blue DSG S3 with the RS3 front on it. For a while I wanted to do that to an S3 until i realised that one day I would pull up next to an RS3 and I would know it just wasn't the real thing! Anyway, just my opinion!

Hi Will, long time no see chap. Mario told me about you getting an RS3 when I was out with him in his TTRS a couple of weekends back (what a journey that was!). Isn't time you got some pics up of your new motor chap ;-)

I agree with you. If you want the RS look buy the RS. By the time you've spent the money speccing the car up, the cost of doing it and the extra depreciation hit you'll take will mean you might just have well have bought a real one. Wheels are the only place I'd spend any significant cash cosmetically as they can make or break the look of a car, the rest of the cash will go on improving the handling / performance.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and MODDED9N
Hi Will, long time no see chap. Mario told me about you getting an RS3 when I was out with him in his TTRS a couple of weekends back (what a journey that was!). Isn't time you got some pics up of your new motor chap ;-)

I agree with you. If you want the RS look buy the RS. By the time you've spent the money speccing the car up, the cost of doing it and the extra depreciation hit you'll take will mean you might just have well have bought a real one. Wheels are the only place I'd spend any significant cash cosmetically as they can make or break the look of a car, the rest of the cash will go on improving the handling / performance.

Sorry for thread stealing!

A scary journey indeed for you two! I have had enough of APR and they haven't touched any car I have owned and never will! Ask Mario about what VRS Northampton found!

It's off to the detailers on Thursday so when I pick it up I will get you some good snaps and my dad is picking up his new v10 + next week so should be a good car weekend next weekend!

Reactions: warren_S5
Just read through this, I've added a rs3 rear diffuser to my car and think it drastically improved the rear and I am adding s3 or rs3 side skirts which again to improve the look, I'm not saying it's a rs3 nor will I try to compete with anything on the rs3 level but I might do a rs3 conversation at a later date but will not be badging it as a rs3 if I end up turboing it tho I might add a rs3.2 badge 😁😁😁 View attachment 28853View attachment 28854

Them diffusers do look very smart :friends: The other one was a RS3 Replica and had one exhaust ? what was the owner thinking ?

Was following this in Halifax the other day. It had RS3 written on the back and was covered in black soot. Thought to myself that's never an RS3, looked at the tin pot brakes and laughed. She was fit though ;)

Reactions: Audi Dynamik