Looking for 2.0 tdi A3

alphaj12

Reaction score
As title really, looking for 3 door A3, ideally black or silver but would forget colour if right car. Got in the region of 4 to 4.5k ready to go. Live in Scotland but will travel, again for the right car.

Posting on here looking to buy an enthusiasts car rather than a shed from auto trader etc.

What's out there?

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in Scotland are you? For some faqs about the A3 have a read in a3 8l or a3 8p section of the forum. Also check out our classifieds section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Fran (FranA3) on here is selling his car mate....but its red and its very unique as hes done alot to it and looked after it as hes a valeter. I would drop him a PM.

Hi there, I'm up in the Highlands in Nairn, near Inverness, so pretty much as far away from everyone as possible.

As I say colour isn't a massive issue if it's the right car but it does need to be three door, purely because I've never had a three door car in my life. Definitely tell your pal to point me in the direction of some pics.

Nairn.....I use to be over in Lossiemouth. Was in the RAF up there for 22 years. Out now and running BroTek - my own business

www.brotek.co.uk - Home

Have a look and if you need anything for your new car then let me know. I nip up there every month to pick my children up so cold easily drop stuff off.

Here is Frans profile page. If you look down the left you'll see his car....go have a look

View Profile: FranA3 - Audi-Sport.net

Very smart looking car, would prefer the diesel though. I guess it would depend what he's done to it performance wise.

Coming out of an impreza so was looking for the 140bhp 2 litre diesel, I know that probably doesn't make sense as there's still no comparison in power but quite like the torquey diesel and need the fuel economy for the next year or so.

How much is he asking, has he got a for sale thread. I see he has had no activity for the last four weeks so maybe he sold up and moved onto another forum lol.

Frans car is a very tidy car. He still has it. Send him a pm for details, i will let him know your needing more info. :) x

Mate the 140bhp 2.0TDI is a very capable machine. Best thing to do to them is get them remapped. I have done loads and they are brilliant after it.

I spoke to Fran about his car today on Facebook so he's still got it. Hes just a very busy bloke so no time to be pottering about on here like some of us.....lol

Mate the 140bhp 2.0TDI is a very capable machine. Best thing to do to them is get them remapped. I have done loads and they are brilliant after it.

I spoke to Fran about his car today on Facebook so he's still got it. Hes just a very busy bloke so no time to be pottering about on here like some of us.....lol

Yeah I see he killed a second gear box, been snooping on his posts lol.

Was on your website, what kind of gains would I see on the power with a remap. Could be cheap too as you'd be passing on your way to Lossiemouth as well. Don't ask don't get lol.