looking for a rear tailgate spoiler for my avant,

millwrx

Reaction score
anybody give me some places to get one from,have seen some on ebay,do they glue onto the tailgate?any pics would be helpfull,
cheers

anyone?????must be loads out there with them on??

They're bonded to the top of the tailgate I think. I don;t have one (yet ;) ) so can't help you further.

cheers for that but ordered one of the ones of ebay as it was under £50 delivered,will get it sprayed at work for free and fit it myself so will see what it is like when i get it

cheers for that but ordered one of the ones of ebay as it was under £50 delivered,will get it sprayed at work for free and fit it myself so will see what it is like when i get it

I'd be interested to see how it looks and hear what the quality is like when you get it.

well i got it today,its a very good fit,and for the money i think its a bargain,took about a hour to fit and the same to paint it,will post some pics up once i've washed the car off

drilled two holes straight through the tailgate,and secured it with two long bolts and also blobed four lots of sealer along the spoiler just to help it,noy sure if everyone would be up for drilling there tailgate but it doesnt bother me.

few pics of it fitted,
IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

I'd imagined it was just a copy of the oem spoiler, looks like quite a different shape though.

I'd imagined it was just a copy of the oem spoiler, looks like quite a different shape though.

Looks the spit of a B5 one!!, the B6 one covers the whole of the top of the tailgate, still looks good though.

had a look at the b5 ones and they seem to go in at the middle,doesnt bother me at that price,fitted and painted within 2 hours which wasnt bad,tarts her up abit as shes just gone past the 180000m mark