Looking For Parts? Try our Parts Request System

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Now if you need Genuine VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA parts, please use the 'Parts Request System'.

Here you can request your quote where we will get back to you as soon as we can.

You'll be entitled to exclusive discounts on parts through the website by just being a member.

Either use the tab at the top of the website or

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open

If you're a guest and reading this - its free to join the site - so sign up now...why wouldn't you?

Sandra, tried to order a part, but i dont think it logged me in via the link. No email as yet either. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sandra, parts ordering via Audi-Sport.net, when I started using this "feature" I was getting Audi parts at a reasonable discount sent out promptly - so was happy with this "feature" - now I've discovered that Audi parts seem to getting supplied at a premium price, ie at or above local Audi main dealer prices! Now okay there is the convenience of not needing to visit the dealer to order the parts, but mainly I can do that via telephone, so why is Audi-Sport.net allowing a trader to grab so much cash from the forum members, while still giving the illusion that this is a really good way to part Audi parts - are some of us being taken for being mugs? Hardly the ethos of an on-line motoring community - is it?

Reactions: ruairi83 and Darren92
Sandra, parts ordering via Audi-Sport.net, when I started using this "feature" I was getting Audi parts at a reasonable discount sent out promptly - so was happy with this "feature" - now I've discovered that Audi parts seem to getting supplied at a premium price, ie at or above local Audi main dealer prices! Now okay there is the convenience of not needing to visit the dealer to order the parts, but mainly I can do that via telephone, so why is Audi-Sport.net allowing a trader to grab so much cash from the forum members, while still giving the illusion that this is a really good way to part Audi parts - are some of us being taken for being mugs? Hardly the ethos of an on-line motoring community - is it?
Iain, I will look into it on Monday.