Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to audi-sport.net

Now if you need Genuine AUDI parts, please use the 'Parts Request System'.

Here you can request your quote where someone will get back to you as soon as possible

You'll be entitled to exclusive discounts on parts through the website by just being a member.

Either use the tab at the top of the website or the link below.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open

If you're a guest and reading this - its free to join the site - so sign up now..

Reactions: MPH
I have been searching everywhere with no success to find some of these engine cover clips for my a3 2.0tdi. Could someone point me in the right direction please....

Attachments

• 15567435491163936938766261024362.jpg
    15567435491163936938766261024362.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 320
Alex,

You can submit a parts request using the parts request tab at the top of the page.

Have you already tried a dealer, using your registration number?

I'm a new user and in the USA. I'm looking for a left side convex mirror; dimming and heated for a B9 S4. Ours is flat. Is it possible to purchase one?

On any auto parts site, there is a search by model and by series. Even my wife learned to use it for her Honda - https://honda.autopartsfull.com/ Just be careful when entering your details. Also, everywhere I saw a chat window with a manager in the corner of the screen. Ask there and it will be clearly faster than on the forum.

Hi I’m looking for a bang & olusfen rear subwoofer that goes in the saloon back shelf it’s for the 2017 saloon A3 sline any help would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I’m looking for a bang & olusfen rear subwoofer that goes in the saloon back shelf it’s for the 2017 saloon A3 sline any help would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use the link below for parts request