Looking for Pics of A6's with these wheels

BIGJJS

Reaction score
I just recently bought an A6 and dont particularly like the alloys on it atm so was just checking some out, has anyone got pics of an A6 with these alloys, thanks.

thanks for looking.

John

I like mine :p

IMG_0889.jpg

yeah i really like those alloys but there are a few A6's around here with them on so i was gonna do summit different, u might have changed my mind though lol

hmm well thats made my decision about 100 times harder, what ones do i pick :shrug:

ok next question. whats the quality of the wheels like from rochford tyres? Do the centre caps come with the audi symbol?

BIGJJS said:
ok next question. whats the quality of the wheels like from rochford tyres? Do the centre caps come with the audi symbol?

would imagine so, when u order watever wheels u want just sat to them to give u audi centre caps, if u can afford buy the bbs wheels look sooooooo goooooood :drool:

As much as i like all those style i think it'll be the RS4 alloys. My car is the same as that silver one (not got a clue what chassis that is) and i think they look briliant on it.

that looks really nice mate, are they genuine or reps?

i had rs4 reps on my a6 4 years ago at that time they were not so common, now they are every where not something to be different with.

BIGJJS said:
As much as i like all those style i think it'll be the RS4 alloys. My car is the same as that silver one (not got a clue what chassis that is) and i think they look briliant on it.

C5 chassis i believe.:beerchug: