Looking for side skirts

[mention]CanadaA3wales [/mention] the bonding stuff u mentioned earlier on, not sure about that but you 100% need the black coloured brackets, those clip onto your car, you bond them on or screw them on which is what I did. I got my skirts for £80 in my body colour and the brackets direct from Audi for £100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got skirts for £100 and brackets £20 from scrap breaking garage..
Original s-line or s3 rs3 etc has threads bolts sticking out from the sides of car where you insert brackets through the holes and screw down.. then you clip side skirts on brackets.. But non sline audi has no bolts so it has to be screwed inside with screws.. or use VHB double sided strong tape water resistant..

Last edited:
I got skirts for £100 and brackets £20 from scrap breaking garage..
Original s-line or s3 rs3 etc has threads bolts sticking out from the sides of car where you insert brackets through the holes and screw down.. then you clip side skirts on brackets.. But non sline audi has no bolts so it has to be screwed inside with screws.. or use VHB double sided strong tape water resistant..

Yeah double sided tape won’t do you good, best to drill some screws in, kept it sturdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Peter Peter
2A7D24E4 409C 43B6 B43D EFD4F0987855
5DD540DF 1A0E 4085 93F4 F77BEFFBD4FB
40EECEB6 AF27 43B7 939C 7257CFAF5432

Work in progress

genuine Audi non s-line optional skirts painted in Brilliant Black

skirts - £310
paint - £150
polurethane bonding - £15

not a nice job bonding them on. Hopefully they don’t fall off tomorrow when i take the masking tape off, horrible job.

Reactions: Dubjam and Potterswheel
you are a braver man than me!!!!
I would 100% rather bolt something on but this is what Audi recommends and i followed the audi service plan to the letter, so hoping they don’t come flying off!

they do look good though, i like the design and I have never seen another A3 with them fitted. They look quite mean