Looking to buy A3

AdamC95

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking to buy another A3 S Line/Black Edition (Wanted xenon lights if S Line) 8P model ideally wanted a 2011/2012 plate.

I do not do many miles so i dont think the 2.0TDI is for me as i would imagine i would get DPF problems.

Which engine would you get? i do not want an S3 due to insurance etc.

Would like to do some small modifications if possible in the near future.

if you can find it then 2009 3.2 is the absolute unicorn especially with black package but any 3.2. bullet proof engine and great sound. I have had mine for over 11 years and its treated me very nice. I have never owned a car this long so the engine speaks to its reliability

Reactions: abmat
I'd check out the 1.8TFSI or even the 2.0 TFSI A3's.

If you want to play with it in the future the 2.0TFSI will give you the most options.

if you can find it then 2009 3.2 is the absolute unicorn especially with black package but any 3.2. bullet proof engine and great sound. I have had mine for over 11 years and its treated me very nice. I have never owned a car this long so the engine speaks to its reliability

Agreed. But I don't want your road tax bill! I prefer mine, same car, but lower.

Hi.
If you do need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Managed to get a good price on insurance so took the plunge for an S3. Collected yesterday, well happy with the car.

Reactions: aqibi2000