Looking to buy rs3

Dan930

Reaction score
Hi boys & girls...might be in a position to buy a rs3 in July depending if the price of them will drop to low30s
what's your predictions on prices after 6months from now..
cheers

hi dan welcome to the forum,

imo only time will tell with regards to depreciation,apparntly audi might release the new version rs3 as early as this year or latest very early next year, if so thats the time when the current style rs3 with decent spec millage etc will drop to your budget much easier,but if these rumors arent true regarding early release youve got abit of a lengthy wait or maybe you will have to buy a more high millage example to stem the need but by july ive got high hopes your definatly find good ones out there to suit,

have a good look around m8 plenty of deals to be done ,personally if i had the your budget to start with and i really wanted an rs3 id hold out and get abit more together not much more and your into nearly new territory , and if you can bare to hold out you could maybe could get a good deal on a new shape when released, happy days .

good luck

I can only buy it in July as my misses is going on holiday,& I just tell her my current car is stolen etc etc so insurance gave me the money to buy a rs3 hahaha

Also I'm going to mod it before I join her in August on holiday hahaha

lol sounds like a plan,your def get one budget wise even at the moment it turns out

just saw this advert on the 246 forum

White 2011 rs3
Standard car plus privacy and cruise.
10,500 miles
Excellent condition
mrc stage 1

£33000

bargain for somone out there pic looks tidy

lol sounds like a plan,your def get one budget wise even at the moment it turns out

just saw this advert on the 246 forum

White 2011 rs3
Standard car plus privacy and cruise.
10,500 miles
Excellent condition
mrc stage 1

£33000

bargain for somone out there pic looks tidy

2years ago she went on holiday I did the same thing,brought a 06reg m3..
Last year she went on holiday I supercharged the m3...

Hi boys & girls...might be in a position to buy a rs3 in July depending if the price of them will drop to low30s
what's your predictions on prices after 6months from now..
cheers

I'm going back to a TT-RS having just placed an order for a Plus yesterday so may be considering selling the RS3 when it arrives 4/5 Month wait think low 30s would easy buy it by then: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/rs3-forum/170434-my-sepang-rs3.html#post1694740 Any interest to you keep in touch and perhaps we can come to some deal as I am considering having a remap at MRC soon as well

I'm going back to a TT-RS having just placed an order for a Plus yesterday so may be considering selling the RS3 when it arrives 4/5 Month wait think low 30s would easy buy it by then: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/rs3-forum/170434-my-sepang-rs3.html#post1694740 Any interest to you keep in touch and perhaps we can come to some deal as I am considering having a remap at MRC soon as well

sounds good but will be going to a dealer as I'm going to px my golf ed30...that's the only way to do it quickly when the misses isn't here...only got a month till I join her on holiday

I reckon you might be able to get a basic spec one from a dealar for low 30's. The problem you have on price is restricting yourself to a main dealer (but I think you're doing the right thing!)

The pricing of the new shape S3 may not help though ... as I think a moderately specced new S3 will be mid £35,000's if not higher (the older Golf R was easily around £35,000 for a medium spec). So a nearly new, much rarer (but old shape) RS3 may hold similar value levels to the new S3 for a while... but who nows ... it's all supply and demand at the end of the day.

Are you on the GolfGTI forum ?

I had an ED 30 for around a year ... it's a big difference stepping up to the RS3 from a nimble and light ED 30 .. completely different to drive .. have you test driven an RS3 ?

Cheers mate..it does look good in black but still have to wait until July

There is no way Audi will release the RS3 this year. RS and //M cars always come in the second half of a model run, usually with a face lift of the current model, purely because it takes them a good while to design and tune them to their full potential.

When it is released it will be really expensive if the new S3 is anything to go buy, which will be very good for residuals on the current RS3.

the RS3 is a rare, popular car, they are selling for good money now so the minute the weather heats up and the sun starts to shine god knows what will happen! As these are so new I would have no problem buying private as there will be plenty of warranty left on them.

I'd put my money on a less that 10k miles 2012 model, I'd say you would get one privately in good condition for £34k.

To give you an idea, webuyanycar.com are offering in the region of £33k for them, if those robbing gits are offering that then there has got to be a few grand more in it privately!

sounds good but will be going to a dealer as I'm going to px my golf ed30...that's the only way to do it quickly when the misses isn't here...only got a month till I join her on holiday

If your Golf is DSG I may be interested in taking it in Part Ex