Looking to buy RS3

raffhussain

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to trade in my10 stage 2 Gold 6R for a RS3. Seen one online and wanting you know if anyone has any history on it. rs3 sepang blue reg is UN11LAD. 80k. It's on for 21k.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Looking to trade in my10 stage 2 Gold 6R for a RS3. Seen one online and wanting you know if anyone has any history on it. rs3 sepang blue reg is UN11LAD. 80k. It's on for 21k.

Thanks for your help

Nice! I'd give it serious thought as for sure these cars don't suffer many issues other than front brake discs and/or brake pads and that's easily sorted. Good specification and colour. As this is one of the early RS3's here in the UK, as is mine, Make sure ALL updates have been done - if the service has been done by an Audi dealership then the updates should have been done; easy enough to pop to you local Audi dealership and ask the service dept, nicely, for Service history as they will have it documented.

And preferably no modifications other than Redstuff front brake pads and secondary cat by-pass pipes. If it does have cat by-pass pipes make sure you get the secondary cats too.

GREAT cars...

RS3s

Last edited:
Reactions: raffhussain
Thanks for the reply. I am currently looking to book a viewing. Will look through all the service books and see how she has been maintained. The only reason this stands out is the price v all the extras and the colour. I want blue as most of the other colours are quite common. will keep you updated.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Thanks for the reply. I am currently looking to book a viewing. Will look through all the service books and see how she has been maintained. The only reason this stands out is the price v all the extras and the colour. I want blue as most of the other colours are quite common. will keep you updated.

Yep, I'm a fan of blue, too...

RS3 crop 1

Reactions: Kelza and raffhussain
Cornflower blue..... you don't see many of them around. I don't think I have seen any in the flesh.

I have an S3 in Palace blue which is Audi exclusive. Don't know what it is with colour blue, big fan of it.

Cornflower blue..... you don't see many of them around. I don't think I have seen any in the flesh.

I have an S3 in Palace blue which is Audi exclusive. Don't know what it is with colour blue, big fan of it.

Just the one 8P RS3 in Cornflower blue!

Cornflower blue

:yahoo:

Reactions: Kelza and raffhussain
Did you buy this? I saw it for sale on their website for 20,250. Thought it was a reasonable deal... Especially with the recaros and other options.

Dan

I've just past-ex'ed my 8P and it had done over 81k miles. The car never missed a beat and I would have kept it but I felt another year's miles might make it too much for people to want the car.

So these cars can do lots of miles without breaking sweat as long as they have been looked after.

I've just past-ex'ed my 8P and it had done over 81k miles. The car never missed a beat and I would have kept it but I felt another year's miles might make it too much for people to want the car.

So these cars can do lots of miles without breaking sweat as long as they have been looked after.

So true it needs saying TWICE! :yahoo:

Reactions: dbm