Looking to join the Fold

hussy

Hi all,

Looking to join the gang, currently have an S3 8p DSG so this would be the natural upgrade. I also had a golf r mk7 prior to the S3!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ly New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-desc&page=1
Has anyone recently traded theirs in at Audi Edinburgh?

I have a viewing booked.

I will be taking my paint gauge with me. I have naturally read around is there anything to be looking out for besides panel gaps, squeaky brakes etc??

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Hi all,

Looking to join the gang, currently have an S3 8p DSG so this would be the natural upgrade. I also had a golf r mk7 prior to the S3!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906149015136?make=AUDI&model=RS3&year-to=2013&radius=1500&transmission=Automatic&postcode=bd80ep&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-desc&page=1
Has anyone recently traded theirs in at Audi Edinburgh?

I have a viewing booked.

I will be taking my paint gauge with me. I have naturally read around is there anything to be looking out for besides panel gaps, squeaky brakes etc??

Low speed brake squeal (5 to 0 mph) is an easy fix, Hussey, and didn't/doesn't affect all cars so don't let it put you off a good car. As is rusty rear brake hubs, just an easy fix... Try for a long Audi Service history and of course a warranty - many here have trod your path before...

PS: Arkious purchased his 8P RS3 from Edinburgh Audi so PM him for his dealer experience... :racer:

hussy

Low speed brake squeal (5 to 0 mph) is an easy fix, Hussey, and didn't/doesn't affect all cars so don't let it put you off a good car. As is rusty rear brake hubs, just an easy fix... Try for a long Audi Service history and of course a warranty - many here have trod your path before...

PS: Arkious purchased his 8P RS3 from Edinburgh Audi so PM him for his dealer experience... :racer:

thanks pal always full of knowledge! i also have the data you sent on email!

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter

Just ask, here to help if I can...

45bvtc

Supporter
Gold Supporter

8P RS3 wallpaper, Hussy, enjoy...

RS3 pics.JPG