Looking to join the Fold

hussy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking to join the gang, currently have an S3 8p DSG so this would be the natural upgrade. I also had a golf r mk7 prior to the S3!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ly New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-desc&page=1
Has anyone recently traded theirs in at Audi Edinburgh?

I have a viewing booked.

I will be taking my paint gauge with me. I have naturally read around is there anything to be looking out for besides panel gaps, squeaky brakes etc??

Hi all,

Looking to join the gang, currently have an S3 8p DSG so this would be the natural upgrade. I also had a golf r mk7 prior to the S3!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906149015136?make=AUDI&model=RS3&year-to=2013&radius=1500&transmission=Automatic&postcode=bd80ep&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-desc&page=1
Has anyone recently traded theirs in at Audi Edinburgh?

I have a viewing booked.

I will be taking my paint gauge with me. I have naturally read around is there anything to be looking out for besides panel gaps, squeaky brakes etc??

Low speed brake squeal (5 to 0 mph) is an easy fix, Hussey, and didn't/doesn't affect all cars so don't let it put you off a good car. As is rusty rear brake hubs, just an easy fix... Try for a long Audi Service history and of course a warranty - many here have trod your path before...

PS: Arkious purchased his 8P RS3 from Edinburgh Audi so PM him for his dealer experience... :racer:

Reactions: Arkious and hussy
Low speed brake squeal (5 to 0 mph) is an easy fix, Hussey, and didn't/doesn't affect all cars so don't let it put you off a good car. As is rusty rear brake hubs, just an easy fix... Try for a long Audi Service history and of course a warranty - many here have trod your path before...

PS: Arkious purchased his 8P RS3 from Edinburgh Audi so PM him for his dealer experience... :racer:

thanks pal always full of knowledge! i also have the data you sent on email!

Reactions: 45bvtc
thanks pal always full of knowledge! i also have the data you sent on email!

8P RS3 wallpaper, Hussy, enjoy...

RS3 pics

Reactions: tig202 and hussy