Losing Hope! Too many problems.

Donfero

Reaction score
I have changed 2 turbos, 1 DV, boost leak tested multiple times and still have an under boost issue! And to top it off now I have a misfire issue and oil on my spark plugs, cylinder 3 the most. I have changed the valve cover gasket but still having the oil issue.
Can a bad boost pressure sensor cause under boost?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

I have changed 2 turbos, 1 DV, boost leak tested multiple times and still have an under boost issue! And to top it off now I have a misfire issue and oil on my spark plugs, cylinder 3 the most. I have changed the valve cover gasket but still having the oil issue.
Can a bad boost pressure sensor cause under boost?

I had oil on my plugs and similar to what you said and it was an injector failure have you had them tested at all?

I had oil on my plugs and similar to what you said and it was an injector failure have you had them tested at all?
Ricky, how can injectors cause oil on plugs?

Sorry mate i meant mine looked like oil on the plugs but it was wet from the fuel from failed injector....my bad

Reactions: Donfero
Lol sorry, as far as the misfire issue though id still definitely check the injectors and if you say its number 3 might be worth chucking an injector in it i had no boost and really bad running issues.

Maybe time to move on now chap, seems like a lot of issues going on with your car.