Lost a bit of my diffuser :(

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Just got home there and i noticed that im missing the grill piece out of my S-Line diffuser, i seen that theres holes for it to clip in. How could i have lost this? the clips look secure, unless someone has pinched it... :uhm:

Can i buy this grill from Audi? I suppose it costs an arm and a leg probably, knowing Audi prices...

F20CCD8A-A91B-4696-915F-66B52E54B6D8_zpsbu1yzfnm.jpg

Yes, you can buy it separately :)
Part number is - 8K0 807 833 01C

The grille or mesh piece doesn't exactly come off easy? so most properly nicked!! and it takes time to get it off without breaking the securing clips, so don't want to worry you, but looking at the pic (from the right, along the bottom) a few of the retaining clips look like they may have been damaged getting it off!, those gaps look big?.... I maybe wrong and its just the picture.

Anything from Audi will cost you! try Ebay maybe? might have to get the full diffuser though?

Good Luck

just checked mate, clips are not broken so whoever has taken it obviously knew what they were doing and took it off carefully.

I just called Belfast Audi there, you can buy the piece separately, the part number given by Raino was wrong, they could not find that number on their system but they knew the piece i was talking about and are looking £46 for it:banghead: :crying:

That's a dam shame, p.s somebody on here was after one, forget his name ( maybe he's been and swiped it lol :) )
Probably the diesel rattle shook it off ;)

Just checked there its the same as mine. How much are you looking for it? ASN Mates rates :p

Just checked there its the same as mine. How much are you looking for it? ASN Mates rates :p

Yeah I suppose I'd sell it wasn't planning on doing but I hate to see anyone stuck lol so if you can't find one locally give me a shout, not sure on price make me an offer inc postage

Yeah I suppose I'd sell it wasn't planning on doing but I hate to see anyone stuck lol so if you can't find one locally give me a shout, not sure on price make me an offer inc postage

thanks man. I duno what they go for used. You tell me what you'd let it go for :)

bearing in mind im very poor at the min :lmfao:

brennan. Im from northern ireland to and have replied to your thread on RMS and Jon44w.

I dont buy anything from Belfast Audi as they are a fortune. Ive found that Malcom in Aberdeen audi the best and he beats any price i get and posts no problem. Just incase you dont get above.

I haven't had the chance to take it off the rear diffuser yet pal also I don't know what its worth I don't want to rip you off but at the same time I don't want to sell it too cheap I'm a yorkshire man you know lol as I will have to buy one for my diffuser when the car goes back to standard to sell, however you make me an offer you think is acceptable and I'll take it baring in mind postage is £13 to you. :) cheers

Im curious to find out how you came to the £13 postage figure mate. On ebay people are willing to post across the pond to my address, full complete diffusers with postage ranging from £5 to £7. Ive even seen a full bumper with £11.99 postage

That little grill will only weigh a few grams and its not as wide as the diffuser itself :ermm:

I understand you dont want to give it away but it is a used item, you can see the price of the new grill above, so it would need to be a considerable difference to make it worthwhile for me buddy.

The £13 is standard charge for TNT who I use for for everything under 10kg as my little post office in my village can't take anything big and bulky so I don't have much choice really, as for the little grill if you can get one that cheap off eBay maybe you should buy it off there as I really am not bothered about selling it, it's hassle for me and I'll only have to buy one for myself when it comes to selling my car so maybe you would be better off just getting one off eBay pal

They really only £46 new?? Just buy a new one, I thought it was only people from yorkshire who were that tight lol I couldn't sell it for what you'd want it for pal which is prob £20 as that would mean I was only getting £7 for it haha not worth my time taking it off for that. Sorry mate :(

I dont think there was any need for that last post mate, im not being tight, if i was, i wouldnt be driving an Audi. I thought rather than giving the dealer what they want you might have helped a fellow member with a part that you arent using, because i would have assumed you would have had no plans to change your car for a while. But dont you worry yourself i'll get one from the dealer. Take good care of that one you have now :thumbsup:

I weren't being funny mate was just a bit of friendly banter so don't take it the wrong way ;)