lost alloy nut locking key

marc33

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get a key for my alloy locking nut as ive lost mine :( r they avalible from audi or will i have to burn/break nuts off?

which type of locking nut post pic some one may have a key.

Just pop not Audi, there's only a limited number of oem ones...

You'll need some proof of car ownership tho...

ill post up some pics asap. thanks guys

Where abouts are you il get them of,but live in bristol!

i live in swansea. not mega distance away but far enough. how much for u to do them?

Dont know if Audi is the same but VW have discontinued pretty much all of the replacement keys and you have to buy a new set instead at £48. Can always get them to remove your existing using the master set and then up to you what you want to do afterwards or if anyone still has the replacement key in stock.

I got a locking nut extracter whcih cimply has a toughened reverse thread cutter in it and you wind it on until it's tightand off comes the nut. If you have a rotating collar round the nut you will need to remove this before using the tool. Was about £16 from a motorfactors. I have also welded a nut to the bolt before now to remove them

i live in swansea. not mega distance away but far enough. how much for u to do them?
No not to far then!,um prob around £25 for all four to be removed cash only!,or try loads of different tyre depos and just ask if they can get them off!,they might have a lockin nut remover ect!

Where abouts are you il get them of,but live in bristol!

Slightly off topic, but I have a locking wheel nut that I need help getting out. The key broke (must of been a cheap one, came with the car). I live in Bristol, any chance you could help?

Slightly off topic, but I have a locking wheel nut that I need help getting out. The key broke (must of been a cheap one, came with the car). I live in Bristol, any chance you could help?
Yea wel i work in bathwick tyres brislington bristol pop it in mate,its probably a three pin locking nut they are ****e!

Yea wel i work in bathwick tyres brislington bristol pop it in mate,its probably a three pin locking nut they are ****e!

Hi, I will surely pop in soon. Yes it is indeed a three pin locking nut. ****** rubbish!

Hi, I will surely pop in soon. Yes it is indeed a three pin locking nut. ****** rubbish!

Wel at least they are easy'ish to get of!,yea pop in mate!,then you can see whats happening with mine lol fun

Wel at least they are easy'ish to get of!,yea pop in mate!,then you can see whats happening with mine lol fun

Ye I like the look of yours, S3's look great in yellow. I think i'd get rather envious!

Ye I like the look of yours, S3's look great in yellow. I think i'd get rather envious!
Thanks mate,its just going to be of the road for a while doin quite alot to it at the mo!,dose'nt look amazing right now!boohoo