Lots of guys selling their B7's.

Welcome Sir, always nice to see a new owner rather than owners selling up.
B7, you made the right choice and by the sounds of things you have already been bitten by the upgrade bug..lol
You have a large choice of bits to mess around with but the stumbling block tends to be " depth of wallet" as it can hammer your pockets.
Have a good snoop around the B7 section and see what we're all doing or have done, a good source for future plans. :icon thumright:
Twin exhaust is straight forward as you just need to swap over valance , and get yourself a dual outlet setup.
Front grille, RS4 , bonkers money now but worth doing all the same, also rs4 spec rear ARB is worth doing too, well there are so many things that can be done.
check out facebook etc for breakers , rs4 grilles can be found that way, still wont be cheap though.

Anyway, a warm welcome and enjoy being here, if in doubt about anything , just ask as you will always get a reply .

rob

nice one rob :thumbs up:ive all ready seen a lot of stuff ref the ARB and many more things which im keen to get done - the bike racing was a money pit so within reason im gonna do as much as possible / again within reason for a 13 year old bus , as far as im aware the 1.9tdi i got is a pretty stable motor albeit the many ecu's the car has but the way i look at it the older tech motors are more serviceable / reliable than new tech stuff - i work within an auto electrical company ( mechanics included ) so not to bad- although i'm not on the tools anymore modern tech has gone mad , i do have quite a few pics as soon as i can get them off the ****** i phone ,
thanks for the Advice too im sure you will end up giving me much more in the very near future :friendly wink::icon thumright:

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Since I’ve put the flat bottom S3 wheel in mine I don’t feel like the interior is as dated.

I think the gloss black trim helps.
Which year model is this from? the colour fits well too

Come to this thread a bit late, but no plans to sell the B7.
Just a question of finding the time to do the regular maintainance (and mods ;-) ) required of any older car.