Low Mileage s3 for sale

how many owners?
cambelt/water pump needs doing.

its worth the mopney but doubt you will get that, I would expect 8k to be the top price for a 2002 S3 at the moment. But you never know.....

its worth the mopney but doubt you will get that, I would expect 8k to be the top price for a 2002 S3 at the moment. But you never know.....

Like you say it is worth the money, in my opinion there is not much else out there that gives you what the s3 does for the money, and im hopeful of getting a good price for it.

advert needs interior pics and whats with the bad neck pic!? for 11k I'd expect the advert to make me want to part with that money and that isn't.
cambelt should of been done in 07 if the car is looked after so much why was that overlooked?

advert needs interior pics and whats with the bad neck pic!? for 11k I'd expect the advert to make me want to part with that money and that isn't.
cambelt should of been done in 07 if the car is looked after so much why was that overlooked?

The advert states that on request there are plenty more pictures for viewing, interior and all.

As for the cambelt i dont beleive its done the mileage to warrent it and the last major service at audi, the cambelt replacement was not brought to my attention. Like i have already posted, i am willing to have this done or reduce the price acordingly.

What are the intervals it should be replaced? Mileage/Age

The advert states that on request there are plenty more pictures for viewing, interior and all.

As for the cambelt i dont beleive its done the mileage to warrent it and the last major service at audi, the cambelt replacement was not brought to my attention. Like i have already posted, i am willing to have this done or reduce the price acordingly.

What are the intervals it should be replaced? Mileage/Age

Ideally it should be done at 60k miles or 5 years mate, whichever is sooner. Good luck with the sale.

cambelt needs doing even if it's low mileage (being more than 5 years); esp at the price advertised, a potential buyer would expect that the big service has been done recently.

to gain more interest in the advert, as voorhees said, interior pics, engine bay, luggage compartment pics etc...will attract more interest.

As a buyer, I always look for adverts with more pictures..lol

good luck and hope yu find a buyer soon :)

Nice looking car mate...don't know whether you'll get over 10k for it though, pity that people seem to let there beloved and rare S3's go for such little money these days forcing the prices down...I agree that for the money there isn't another car in this class I'd rather have... Good luck with the sale though, hope you don't have to drop to much...

I'd have to agree, I saw a perfect looking Dolphin Grey S3 with Alloy mirrors, parking sensors, sound upgrades and 17,500 miles go for £9,500 on Autotrader!

Thanks for the comments, and the cambelt service will be included in the price.

The person who bought that got an absolute bargain!

Thanks for the comments, and the cambelt service will be included in the price.

And put more photos on and get shot of the bad neck one...engine bay looking mint would be a good one,only trying to get you a sale ;)

always one to post.... in todays market you simply cannot get a premium over 1k IMO, especially when its the easiest colour S3 to get hold of..... your aiming for someone who really really wants a new as possible car, id put money on you having to reduce it, theres still a kingfisher blue one for sale 12 months on with similar mileage and a much more desirable colour combo, the guy is a dreamer an clearly is not in a rush to sell, daft thing is his cars depriciated that much over the time he's waited, he may aswell have put it up for a realistic price in the first place.

good luck with the sale, but think you'll put more people off with the price, i could advertise mine for £30000 and be willing to negotiate, would you approach me knowing what ive set the price at? course not because im being unrealistic to start with.... the dolphin one that went for 9500 was realistic given the colour (one of the rarest) not a bargain assuming that it was at least an 03 plate IMO

you clearly arent in a rush

Silver may be in ample supply but there is a reason for that lol Silvers sell well and have a wider appeal its only on forums like this that the rarer colours are sort after

runs and hides................

my comment is not aimed at highlighting the fact that silver is a common colour, but the simple fact is, that it is - this makes them more available and thus cheaper as it isnt as hard to find one....

my comment is not aimed at highlighting the fact that silver is a common colour, but the simple fact is, that it is - this makes them more available and thus cheaper as it isnt as hard to find one....

You say that but if its a sought after colour wouldnt it make it more re-sellable and therefore more likely to keep its value?

Way too much !
good luck getting 11k i could get a mint R32 for less than that !

Sorry but i think that 9k absolute tops probably 8.5k, The car used market is very harsh at the moment.

You say that but if its a sought after colour wouldnt it make it more re-sellable and therefore more likely to keep its value?

swings and roundabouts... silver is the most common colour because it was one of the standard colours chosen by people and companies that really didnt care what colour a car was - like black... why arent dolphin greys as popular? is it a horrid colour?

either way the car is not worth 11k and less so because your more likely to find a low mileage silver S3 than you are any other colour, law of averages im afraid:whistle2:

fair enough to all those who have commented on the colour, and im willing to listen to offers so the £11k is not set in stone.

Thanks for the comments.

It is nice but £11K is a bit rich for me I think, even if it had the belt done etc.

Still, its worth whatever someone will pay for it and it looks like a nice car so good luck with the sale.

T

11k just seems far too much if you ask me, i would think 8.5/9k tops would be a price that it will sell for. Good luck anyway.