Lower door moulding

sirmarky

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a passenger front door lower black moulding , mines dissapeared !
everyone i ask say they dont have one , or it will be sold with the door...
so , does anyone have one available ?

thanks
mark

Sorry misread. Thats the back. Item 250739586483 is the front.
If you have a dealers local go in may save yourself a tenner.

ok , good thanks for that .......
will call blackburn audi tomorrow , im going to bond the other 3 on with sikaflex .
they wont drop off then !!

mark

Just been to the local stealership in Derby to enquire about these...... 37quid each! :ohmy:

I have the same problem with mine. The back two are the worst. Drivers side is already missing while the passenger side is threatening to come loose. I live in Finland and went to the local Audi dealer who told me these are only sold in sets of 4 (2 front 2 back). They want to charge me over 200€ for the set. It seems that the sellers on ebay will only send to the UK though. Are there any other places I can buy genuine Audi parts that will sent abroad? I really don't want to pay 200€ for 4 pieces of plastic.
Also, Is it possible to get them off without damaging them?

they fall off cus the metal in them rots away.

I have the same problem with mine. The back two are the worst. Drivers side is already missing while the passenger side is threatening to come loose. I live in Finland and went to the local Audi dealer who told me these are only sold in sets of 4 (2 front 2 back). They want to charge me over 200€ for the set. It seems that the sellers on ebay will only send to the UK though. Are there any other places I can buy genuine Audi parts that will sent abroad? I really don't want to pay 200€ for 4 pieces of plastic.
Also, Is it possible to get them off without damaging them?

They slide off towards the back of the car, I think.

I have all 4 but all 4 are rusting away and being held on by luck.

"They slide off towards the back of the car, I think."

^^^ if you open the door theres also a phillips screw towards the front.