lowering audi S3 with H&R springs ?

Rickjog

Reaction score
hi guys i want to lower a audi s3 with h&r springs. does anyone got pictures of a audi s3 with h&r springs and 18inch wheels? cheersss

Here you go, mine when I had the 18's on

20120219_143816.jpg

And as a comparison with 19's on

20120219_161526.jpg

Both on H&R's

Reactions: MartayMcFly
o yeaahh ! looks way better than OEM! im deffinitly gonna order the springs this week ! thank you mate!

Best is to save for coilovers dude! Sooner or later you will want some:salute:

Like n8 says coilovers is the way to go ,but for a stop gap ,while you save for a set ,,get h&r springs ..:)
94b6c7e9.jpg

18s with h&r springs 25mm
e26cf8f8.jpg

Standard springs
b06354b8.jpg

Mtms 19s with h&r springs...

Thought I'd bring this thread up seeing as am looking for some springs and shocks, what's the ride like on them compered to standard s line suspension is there an improvement in the level of comfort? and did you guys have any problems with rubbing ect going from 18s to 19's? I'm getting a set of 19's for summer use then swapping back to the 18s on a winter set up so I was looking for some springs an shocks so I could get the best of both worlds, also what's shocks would you guys recommend too pair with the h&r's ?

Bilstein B8s are probably the best match for the springs, and the most widely used. The ride with just lowering springs and standard dampers is not very good - bouncy, bouncy.

The stance is good though, looks a million times better than standard ride height. Had my springs taken off today, back to off-road mode for selling the car :(. If you're after a set of springs, PM me.

No problems with rubbing with 10mm front/12mm rear spacers on 18" S3 wheels (7.5" wide, ET56 without spacers). Also no issues with my 19" Speedlines (8.5" wide, ET48 and had 4mm spacers on the front too).

Bilstein B8s are probably the best match for the springs, and the most widely used. The ride with just lowering springs and standard dampers is not very good - bouncy, bouncy.

The stance is good though, looks a million times better than standard ride height. Had my springs taken off today, back to off-road mode for selling the car :(. If you're after a set of springs, PM me.

No problems with rubbing with 10mm front/12mm rear spacers on 18" S3 wheels (7.5" wide, ET56 without spacers). Also no issues with my 19" Speedlines (8.5" wide, ET48 and had 4mm spacers on the front too).

thanks for that mate ill look in some bilstein b8's, wouldn't I need 35mm springs to get the looks of s3 on 25's isn't the s3 10mm lower than s line?