Lowering springs for my A4 B8.5

Sir Chumpalot

Reaction score
Morning,

Deciding to spend some time/money on the car and would like to get it lowered slightly. I'd like to maintain the OE ride comfort if possible. It's a 2012 Black edition and I'm not sure if it came with upgraded springs/shocks as standard but in any case it sits a little too high for my liking.

What is the general consensus when it comes to upgrading the springs and what would you recommend? The MMS products look quite good but a little out of my price range. Are Eibach springs worth a look?

Thanks for the help
David

It's pretty much impossible lowering the car and retaining the OE comfort but as above the closest option for getting that would be the EIbach Pro springs although the drop would be very little with them on the Black Edition.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sir Chumpalot
Really helpful guys, thank you. I've just been taking a look at the DPM website and see you have the Eibachs on there. Would the drop not be that significant because of the pre-installed lower suspension on the S Line models?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Really helpful guys, thank you. I've just been taking a look at the DPM website and see you have the Eibachs on there. Would the drop not be that significant because of the pre-installed lower suspension on the S Line models?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's right yes. You'll need to take off around 20mm from any quoted drop.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sir Chumpalot