LPFP actual value higher than specified value

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

hey all,

so i've just got my car back from mrc for my stage 2 tune (67 reg DAZA). I had a CEL come on earlier advising "24981 fuel control system 2 bank 1 P21F500 too rich off idle". i've done a few logs with vcds logging hpfp/lpfp values with pulls between 1-7.5k revs from 2nd/3rd gear and i've noticed that my LPFP specified value (so what the ECU was requesting i assume) was 650 and my actual value was 730-760. If there was an issue with the LPFP i'd expect the value to be lower than the requested?

anyone had this issue before? a lot of people have said i could just have a bad pre-cat o2 sensor...thoughts on this?

Wouldn't it be easier to pick up the phone and give MRC a call seen as they've just tuned it?

Reactions: 8YARWY
Yet to get an answer from the horses mouth..

Best way.

All you’ll get is speculation from the horses a**e on a forum
After all you’ll have a set of circumstances unique to your particular car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey all,

so i've just got my car back from mrc for my stage 2 tune (67 reg DAZA). I had a CEL come on earlier advising "24981 fuel control system 2 bank 1 P21F500 too rich off idle". i've done a few logs with vcds logging hpfp/lpfp values with pulls between 1-7.5k revs from 2nd/3rd gear and i've noticed that my LPFP specified value (so what the ECU was requesting i assume) was 650 and my actual value was 730-760. If there was an issue with the LPFP i'd expect the value to be lower than the requested?

anyone had this issue before? a lot of people have said i could just have a bad pre-cat o2 sensor...thoughts on this?
Sorry mate, your technical knowledge is far better than mine it would seem. I just watch the reviews, do a heap or research and then ask the guy “I will have one of those please”.
On a side note, this is why I am an APR fan. They may not be a custom tune to get every last HPR, but I like the reliability of 1000’s and 1000’s of R&D hours, and I am not sure I want my $100k AUD car pushed for the very last HPR, nice to be well within the safety parameters .

Best way.

All you’ll get is speculation from the horses a**e on a forum
After all you’ll have a set of circumstances unique to your particular car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha