luggage liner for s3 saloon

redlinehigh

Reaction score
Just tried audi and they want £75 for a luggage liner for s3 saloon ! wow thats steep!:frown:
Does anybody know where to get a similiar product that they were happy to buy from, please??

I bought one of those as well good quality for the price bought a oem boot liner for my old mrk2 tt vowed I wouldn't pay £80 again not much differance between them quality wise

Managed to get one free from the Dealer when I picked up the car. However it is much more rigid than the item I have in the A4 B6 ( also Audi dealer).
The B6 version is quite 'soft' and flexible and does the job well - would have preferred the same style for the S3 saloon

slightly sad, but would you mind taking a pic or two please to show it in place?

haha - you are even sadder than me !

Yep get a couple tomorrow, no problem.

ps my ( really hers actually ) S3 saloon has loads of costly bits as well....... but we both are enjoying driving it !

Reactions: pauly69
haha - you are even sadder than me !

Yep get a couple tomorrow, no problem.

ps my ( really hers actually ) S3 saloon has loads of costly bits as well....... but we both are enjoying driving it !

These any good ?

I think I could trim the very edge a bit and it would fit slightly better.... a future job when I feel patient/calm/have spare time !

Attachments

• IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 141
Brilliant, thanks buddy :)

Didn't realise the lip was quite so high all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk