M1 Leicester Forest Services anyone...?

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
This one's only a short hop for me :icon_thumright:, but seeing as I'll be going past the M1 Leicester Forest services (J21) I wondered if anyone fancies a conv-ette to Billing on Sunday morning. Any takers?

If so, stick your name here and we can sort out the details.

A couple of us will be coming from further up the M1 if you want us to stop off?

Matt

Hi Paul, I maybe coming from Leicester on Sunday actually so could possibly meet up dependant on timings.

Drop me a PM with your number if you like.

Yes I reckon so... Most of us will hopefully be getting there before the club stands are finishing setting up

I was planning on arriving by about 9am. So leave the services at about 8.15am for a steady drive down.

Meet up about 8am?

****** the rain, it'll be a good day out. Bring a brolly!

I was planning on arriving by about 9am. So leave the services at about 8.15am for a steady drive down.

Meet up about 8am?

****** the rain, it'll be a good day out. Bring a brolly!

Lol well were going to be leaving Woodall services up the M1 at 7am so it maybe around 8.15ish when we would be passing Leicester forest if you wanted to hold on?

Hi guys im not coming m1 way, im doing a6 as thats easier for me.

Right, so this is my last post before heading off for AITP in the morning, so I'll stop off at Leicester Forest services on the M1 Southbound. I'll aim to get there for 8.15am and will hang around in the car park on the right as you enter the service area until about half past. Anyone that fancies joining a small convoy to Billing is welcome.

You're looking for a silver S3 8L with black BBS CH rims.

Cheers all, safe trip,
Paul.