Magnetic Suspensions

enry68

Reaction score
Hello,
in these days I'm playing with Drive Select. My car has Magnetic Suspensions (not pneumatic). Seems that changing the drive between comfort mode and Dynamic mode the suspensions must change their answer from soft to hard but I don't feel any sensible changes ...

What am I doing wrong? Is there a special test to appreciate the different suspensions setting ?

Thank you,
Enrico

Reactions: psychopomp1
Have you tested on a rough road?

You should feel it out on the road I certainly did in a Scirocco , different car of course .

I've tested it on a autoroute. Non different sound and non different vibration coming from the wheels.

As you have suggested I've to test it probably on e rought road

I've made sono other test, also in freeway, but I've no seen any difference between various mode Efficency/Comfort/Auto ....

Don't want to doubt you but are you certain you have the adjustable suspension. Here in the UK was a specific option and has since been dropped, you can now only have Standard, Sport or Air. East way to check is to go into personal in the Drive Select option and see if in addition to steering and throttle you have the option to adjust the suspension to a specific setting, for example "comfort"when the other 2 are "Dynamic"

Thank you Elan, yes I've this option. In the list of the ECU I've the 0x74 and my PR code is:
1BL = Suspension/shock absorption (closed-loop)

Anyway i go to my car to check immediatly ...

EDIT: Just checked: I've 3 options: Traction, Trim, Steering

Last edited:
IMG 10351