Malco Flash Carnauba Wax with Zymol

fgaffney

Reaction score
I thought the above product was discontinued however I've found a UK stockist who seems quite competitively priced.

http://www.spcautomotive.co.uk/index.php?hidAction=search

I used this on the car again today and the results were just fantastic. I can't stress how easy this product is to apply with no need to mask any plastics or trim. It makes no difference if it's blazing sunshine or dull, cold and cloudy as it's an absolute breeze to remove providing great depth and gloss every time.

007c.jpg

003c.jpg

Car looks nice and shiney mate. How are the swirls/holograms etc?

I am really struggling to get a hologram and swirl free finish on my Brilliant black car

100_6212.jpg

100_6217.jpg

No intention to hijack, curious is all

Last edited:
Never had any problems with holograms however I do have some deeper swirls/scratches I still need to tackle. I'm waiting until I get my Lake Country CCS Orange Pad which I'll try with some Menzerna Power Finish (P085RD 3.02). My Sonus 1 pad hasn't quite got the cut needed for full correction.

The hand applied Flash wax I use is really good and should be given a go... unfortunately I can't compare it to anything else as I've never felt the need to try anything else as it ticks every single box.

Sorry but I'm not sure what happened to the link so here's a snapshot of the wax (you'll need to do a Google search for the company if you fancy trying it).

SPC.jpg