Facelift Manoeuvre Braking Activation - PDC

ivelliosy

Reaction score
Hello gents. Last week I had a small touchwith my rear bumper to a different vehicle. I thought our facelift vehicles with new 5QA919294B modules have Manoeuvre Braking already activated from factory like other VAG vehicles, however they are not as it seems. Please see below short video if you are not familiar with that feature.

Is there any way to activate it on our 8V facelifts? It seems on Module 10's adaptations, you can not change "braking manoeuvre" adaptation channel value to activate like other VAG vehicles :(

Cheers

Hello gents. Last week I had a small touchwith my rear bumper to a different vehicle. I thought our facelift vehicles with new 5QA919294B modules have Manoeuvre Braking already activated from factory like other VAG vehicles, however they are not as it seems. Please see below short video if you are not familiar with that feature.

Is there any way to activate it on our 8V facelifts? It seems on Module 10's adaptations, you can not change "braking manoeuvre" adaptation channel value to activate like other VAG vehicles :(

Cheers

Have you investigated this topic any further?