Massive thanks to you A3 guys on here

wooder

Reaction score
This is a follow up to this thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...d-hand-price-please-read.232804/#post-2325500

Today I have signed up for a NEW A3 sportback s-line all thanks to you guys . I totally took on board what was said about paying over the odds for a second hand A3 from a dealer in a colour I didn't want .
Thanks for telling me about carwow as I knew nothing about it , it pointed me in the right direction to a getting a brand new A3 with the upgrades I wanted for less than the second hand motor ........yay
Unfortunately the long wait till april has began but im sure it will be worth it .

Huge genuine thanks again ............merry Christmas to all that read this .

Reactions: mister.c., David83S1, A3Kent and 7 others
There is always the option of picking up a stock vehicle with similar or even better spec. Amazing how many built vehicles there are sitting at dealers. No wait for any of these.

Reactions: wooder and Sandra
This is a follow up to this thread - http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...d-hand-price-please-read.232804/#post-2325500

Today I have signed up for a NEW A3 sportback s-line all thanks to you guys . I totally took on board what was said about paying over the odds for a second hand A3 from a dealer in a colour I didn't want .
Thanks for telling me about carwow as I knew nothing about it , it pointed me in the right direction to a getting a brand new A3 with the upgrades I wanted for less than the second hand motor ........yay
Unfortunately the long wait till april has began but im sure it will be worth it .

Glad you got what you wanted and you have found the info on the forum benificial to you. Hopefully the time flies in for you. Hope you have a good Christmas also. :) x

Reactions: wooder
There is always the option of picking up a stock vehicle with similar or even better spec. Amazing how many built vehicles there are sitting at dealers. No wait for any of these.
That's what I did, cracking deal too

I was equally amazed when my dealer mentioned they had stock vehicles coming in. I was after what I thought would be a rarish model and high spec but they had 4 or 5 available either straight away or within the next month from their group stock and at great prices. Ultimately I was after a very particular set of options so I went the factory order way and what turned out to be (only) a 3 month wait.

To OP great you got a good deal, I'm very pleased with mine. Roll on April!

I'll put the invoice in the post ;)

The dealer did check a stock list whilst I was there but nothing unfortunately and im after nothing to fancy either .I'm sure the time will fly by.

Everyone found out about carwow but me :(

doh!

Car wow isn't the only Internet broker online, and by no means the best

^ This +1

Drive the Deal
Orange Wheels
Car Wow
Car File
Broker4Cars
etc.

They all have arrangements with various dealers across the country, and the nature of the discounts will vary from month to month, and change from broker to dealer, so one month it will be Orange Wheels with Coventry, the next Drive the Deal with Kings Lynn etc.

Reactions: Sandra
Oh god theres loads of them that makes me feel worse.

It's been 2 days since my dealer said she would ring me back in the morning, so it's not looking good.

Going to give her a ring back tomorrow and see, I will fight for discount i'm not letting it go that easy.