Massive thanks !!!!!.

RS3 S.

Reaction score
...........to DJAlix & T-1000 for the coding & latest map update yesterday. Drove over to see T-1000 at his workshop & Alix did the coding remotely from his house. Audi told me that my 2016 RS 6 was 5 weeks too old to have the Audi smart phone interface installed!!!!! . Spoke to Alix & he said ''rubbish'' i can do it & he did along with sorting out some other main dealer **** ups!!!!.
So now have Audi smartphone interface active,latest maps along with speed camera alerts installed. Thanks again guys & can fully recommend these for any VCDS/coding you want doing.

Reactions: Sandra, voorhees, 8YARWY and 3 others
Is T1000 as grumpy in real life as he is on here ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and 8YARWY
Is T1000 as grumpy in real life as he is on here ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Grumpier John.

As you know I don’t suffer fools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS3 S., Sandra and Terminator x
...........to DJAlix & T-1000 for the coding & latest map update yesterday. Drove over to see T-1000 at his workshop & Alix did the coding remotely from his house. Audi told me that my 2016 RS 6 was 5 weeks too old to have the Audi smart phone interface installed!!!!! . Spoke to Alix & he said ''rubbish'' i can do it & he did along with sorting out some other main dealer **** ups!!!!.
So now have Audi smartphone interface active,latest maps along with speed camera alerts installed. Thanks again guys & can fully recommend these for any VCDS/coding you want doing.

‘Twas a pleasure Steve and the RS6 beastie is one hell of a car, I may follow your lead when the time to change comes as I don’t like any of Audi’s new output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS3 S. and Sandra
.... and don’t forget the latest firmware update :)

Thanks for choosing us to work on your vehicle, I always like sorting out Audi’s mess lol

Reactions: RS3 S., Sandra, voorhees and 1 other person
My personal experience with 'Stealers" is they are somewhat limited with what they are trained to do and what they know.
Great to see forum members/sponsors sorting stuff...kudos

Reactions: RS3 S., Sandra and 8YARWY