Mates Toyota Supra.

Hi folks took some pics of my mates supra yesterday.

I know some probably will not like since it has big spoiler etc, it but it is flaming fast.

On the bypass (newly built one heading from Haddington to Dunbar) near me there is a massive straight (like a 10 mile runway!!) and we took it up to just over 170mph (on the speedo so not totally accurate) but slowed down because there were other motorists up the road. Will probably be able to get it off the clock which is 180mph.

Front-di.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Rear-is.jpg

ive always liked supras, and yes they r fast as ****. never been in one but i hav a good selection of vids, some modded to like 1000hp. which is always good. yeehaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Whats happened to Toyota of new, these beasty supra's were/are great, not like the MR2 or celica's of today which are boring imo.

Scary cars to drive.

Take my advice and don't 'have a shot' of it. I took a mate's 450 BHP twin-turbo Supra for a spin in the damp and wrote it off. Gutted. Still love them though and your mate's car is V nice.......

hey soupie, u wana get some vid clips of ya mates supra, i bet it sounds awesome, u havent gotta listen hard to hear the turbo/ turbos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Soupie what can i say....

Looks very tidy and mean, maybe the windows could be tinted more, but all in all, the micra in the background looks phat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Oh, and the supra looks the dogs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I have been let loose in a 450bhp Supra fitted with full Race Logic Launch and Traction control system, it's an essential peice of kit! An awesome machine with very little wheelspin, cuts power and brakes individual wheels, very effective indeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif Also, the chap that lives opposite me has a Supra, and hes constantly tweaking it, it should be a beast when hes finished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Very nice, my mate has a L reg one and by **** its fast, but does have a tendancy to want to spin at high revs in the wet! scary!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah that micra is rapid!! Ha ha ha. Thats my next-door neighbours, you would not believe the hassle i get off him for my noisey exhaust!!

The supra was RR a few weeks ago and got 325bhp (at the wheels) so probably around 370bhp at the fly (just a estimate).

I had a shot very quick when both turbos are spinning the acceraration is phemominal!!

Made my Audi feel as fast as that Micra!!

Yeah is a bit dodgy i the wet had the wheels spinning in 5th on the bypass. Fun all the same.

I will see if he is up for doing some videos.

Excellent cool looking car..... dont know about the the spoiler with STACK written on it. Stack is the last thing i want written anywhere on my car ....call me superstitious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent cool looking car..... dont know about the the spoiler with STACK written on it. Stack is the last thing i want written anywhere on my car ....call me superstitious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So would you prefer 'Virgin' or '****' on the rear wing lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif