Maxton Design splitter

I've got one on my S5. I think the Sline and Black edition bumpers are the same...

Makes a big difference to the front of the car
a9f344de4d6b775b19571be8dd512580.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Mate,

I fitted a Maxton V2 splitter to my Audi A5 Black Edition on Saturday, no issues with fitment.

B336F254 BC6E 446C ADE9 30E82075B6ED

050E587D A4BC 49B2 A139 488BBC73EF3C

Last edited:
Reactions: robtaylors and RS5 JON
Got it from progressive parts!

A5

Reactions: Point_Audi, kbaryeh, robtaylors and 2 others
The lower bumper section on my special edition plus can is slightly different to the black edition bumper, I’ve ordered the splitter so hopefully will fit thanks for the input guys

Reactions: Macdoon
Splitter arrived this week so will attempt to fit this weekend, will probably fit with self tapping screws, how did you guys fit yours ?

also how do you find the ground clearance as mine is already lowered on H&R springs

Reactions: Point_Audi
Excellent looking forward to seeing it fitted. If I am honest I am a little ocd with making sure things are fitted correctly. Not saying self tappers won’t do the job, but I didn’t want to risk it coming off on the motorway as I have heard horror stories of this happening other people. So I removed the bumper and fitted using the nuts, bolts and washers which came with the kit.

Its good and secure and won’t be moving anytime soon!haha Ground clearance wise its been ok for me but I am only on S-Line springs.

Reactions: robtaylors
@JG51 AUD - That looks low, how do you find the clearance ?
I scrape the lower front bumper on the incline of my driveway without the splitter fitted

@JG51 AUD - That looks low, how do you find the clearance ?
I scrape the lower front bumper on the incline of my driveway without the splitter fitted

I don't have any clearance issues, just need to stay further back than usual when parking, kerbs are not your friend after fitting this splitter. :whistle2:

If you already scrape the front bumper, this is not for you, you'll rip it to bits, IMO. :sadlike:

JG