Maxton Rear Spoiler lip

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
Hi guys, quick post to show my new Maxton spoiler fitted to my A7.

Got it slightly cheaper on eBay BNIB so instead of £132 delivered in gloss black from Maxton, was £92 delivered.

Not driven with it on yet, or managed to get decent pics, but I think i like the look of it. When i first saw one on a different A7 I didn't like it but it has grown on me!

What do you think?

IMG 5764IMG 5772IMG 5767

Reactions: rjwojcik
i'm on the fence about it still too... i know you can get a carbon replacement part for the factory one - i wish someone did one of those with a lip

i'll probably still get one though

Had a few days with it now, been out a couple of times and I do like it. It stays on at "motorway speeds" with the 3M tape provided too.
It is subtle when down, but looks fairly sporty when up!

I'll get a couple of extra pics up later.

I'm thinking of getting one for my RS6. My mate has his own body shop so he says he will fit it, possibly tiger seal it to the original spoiler rather than trust the sticky pads? also spray it to match the Daytona paint. Thanks again to AndyT306 for a discount code.

I'm thinking of getting one for my RS6. My mate has his own body shop so he says he will fit it, possibly tiger seal it to the original spoiler rather than trust the sticky pads? also spray it to match the Daytona paint. Thanks again to AndyT306 for a discount code.
Mine has stayed on with the 3M strip that was supplied, i know what you mean though, forever checking the lip in the mirrors to make sure it is still there!

• Haha
Reactions: RS3 S.
Ive have the Maxton lip spoiler installed for about a year.
I like its as its quite subtle - Ive seen some horrendous additional spoilers on some of the US forums :puke2:

If I remember correctly it was £120 from eBay:icon thumright:
Imports   1 of 1 8

Imports   1 of 1 9

Ive have the Maxton lip spoiler installed for about a year.
I like its as its quite subtle - Ive seen some horrendous additional spoilers on some of the US forums :puke2:

If I remember correctly it was £120 from eBay:icon thumright:
View attachment 234175
View attachment 234176
First piece of maxton product I’ve seen in carbon finish, how does it look? I’m considering their front splitter and skirt extensions in the absence of any alternatives for the FL

First piece of maxton product I’ve seen in carbon finish, how does it look? I’m considering their front splitter and skirt extensions in the absence of any alternatives for the FL
It looks good, and the carbon weave is a good match to the Audi carbon (which I have lots of!)

It’s attached with 3M tape, and the first 24h I taped it down with some masking tape. Not going anywhere now :racer:

It looks good, and the carbon weave is a good match to the Audi carbon (which I have lots of!)

It’s attached with 3M tape, and the first 24h I taped it down with some masking tape. Not going anywhere now :racer:
Tempted to get all the bits in carbon, depends if my car stays grey though

Tempted to get all the bits in carbon, depends if my car stays grey though
I thought I was all carboned out....

Then I seen this on one of the US FB Groups this evening :witless:

(It’s available in carbon)

Window Louvers A7

I can get carbon seat backs... I just haven’t won the euro millions

I can get carbon seat backs... I just haven’t won the euro millions
My go to guys for anything carbon related are here.

Ive not added anything carbon to the interior (the S7 already has carbon trim) but you can quickly get into silly money territory, if you want (or win the lottery) :wink new: