May be leaving the 8P forum

Shadowman

Reaction score
Just got a job which means lots of mileage and a company car so may be selling the S3....keep your eyes peeled in the Classified section for a mint 18mth old Phantom Black S3 with genuine RS3 alloys and Eibach pro-kit springs along with Shark Stg1 tune.....now off to stealers to look at replacements !!

Watch this space....

Already got the TTS roadster as the weekend toy/wife's car.....looking at the A4 3.0tsi 245 Quattro Black Edition and will probably order it next week.

I'm sure we can come to some arrangement, but I would need to source OE BE rotors in 18inch with virtually new tyres first, and then pay to get the original springs put back, so leave it with me for the time being and we'll see how things go.

The new car won't be coming until June/July anyway, so there is time.

I'll also be selling the winter tyres and rims, so there will be plenty of stuff going onto the Classified section later on.

Strange to be talking of moving to the two things I always said I would never drive......Diesel and S-Tronic.....How things change !!!

18 inch BBS Calito alloys with Dunlop Wintersport 4D's.....tyres only used once this winter so virtually brand spanking !

Sorry moderators, I know this isn't the Classified's, so I wont use it as a selling board as that wasn't my intention:thumbsup:.

Looked through the A4 brochure last night to see what spec I wanted....also took a drive in the 3 series BMW yesterday, and I have to admit it felt a bit 'tinny' inside and not as nice as the A4, but the look of the saloon from the outside, especially in M Sport guise was much nicer !!

Sorry Mods, my fault!

I actually love the look of the new A4. And build quality inside any new Audi cabin really is second to none...