Mechatronics recall TSB?

Skard

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has any PDF's or TSB numbers for recalls regarding the failure of mechatronic units, from Audi UK?
For the 7 speed S-Tronic on a 2009 S4.

Cheers

I know TSB-35-13-15 is out there but this was for 2010-2013 models:

Audi: gearbox malfunction message in cluster. Plastic circuit plates can delaminate due to oil additives.

Not sure if this is the one.

Reactions: Skard
The codes and symptoms match up, I'll see what Customer Care say on Monday. Thanks mate

Thanks fellas. The fault I have seems to tie in with a temperature sensor within the mechatronics. Pretty confident that is the cause.

Refurb is a path I am willing to go down, I have third party warranty but there is a limit on the claim amount.

@benjie do you have any paperwork relating to this please? As much as I can throw at them the better.

I just went through a similar issue last week on my other car with moisture wrecking the Haldex controller, so bit fed up with poor electrics on VAGs now.

In the fitment section it lists all years I believe, but obviously worth checking if you wanted to go down that route

Is there a fix for the Audi Q5?

Mine is a 2012 and I live in Mexico so everybody is trying rip me off! The agency just says buy the new Mechatronics. Another garage tried to repair it but failed.

Would be very interested if there is a fix even if it is in the US before I go ahead and take the plunge.