Meet 27th July with a Dyno Run - Tewksbury Gloucester

Mr_Freeze

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Following on from Morells Dyno post, its been decided we should try organise a meet that includes a Dyno Run.
The place chosen is Power Station which has a 4wd RR and is located in Tewksbury, Gloucester.
Following this we can have a run around Wales on some of the roads Mark (MBK) is recommending.
This should give us plenty of time to have a chat, get some pic's and see how each car measure's up with their differences.

Details:-

10 to 15 cars £40
Above 15 cars £35 plus organiser goes free, so we would all share a further £35 discount between each of us.

The runs, take 10 to 15 mins each to complete.
If this starts at 9.00am then doing 4-5 cars an hour, we can be done by 12.00 if we get 15 cars.

Individual printouts supplied and a overall PDF document is supplied.

The 27th is available (The original date of the summer meet Robbiemac started), so this date was chosen.

We need to pay a deposit to secure the day, so if your interested, please let me know and i will compile a list.

If we get the minimum of 10 cars then i will need £10 each to secure a place (Deposit £100).

People Interested:-

1. Mr_Freeze. RS3, Ibis White.
2. Morells. TTRS, Phantom Black.
3. MBK. RS3, Misano Red.

Last edited:
You can put me down for this :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Mr_Freeze
Yep I'm in too. Will have a think about how we get from Powerstation to the great driving roads.

I HAVE to be IN Neil as I said 100%

But I hadn't realised, and we hadn't said, it would be a Grand Prix weekend.

Now I know you guys may me more into the so-called beautiful game (tsk), Neil, of which I have absolutely ZERO interest (you have no idea how little), but the weekend you've now chosen IS a GP weekend, and that now poses problems for me as it's a religious (for me/us) event.

BUT yes: if push comes to shove, I WILL is there Neil... honest…

I said 100% and 100% it is…

But that particular weekend Neil... GP Neil, c'mon…

Why not a footie weekend? I WILL give you 110% of a footie weekend…

I mean, Neil, c'mon…

I HAVE to be IN Neil as I said 100%

But I hadn't realised, and we hadn't said, it would be a Grand Prix weekend.

Now I know you guys may me more into the so-called beautiful game (tsk), Neil, of which I have absolutely ZERO interest (you have no idea how little), but the weekend you've now chosen IS a GP weekend, and that now poses problems for me as it's a religious (for me/us) event.

BUT yes: if push comes to shove, I WILL is there Neil... honest…

I said 100% and 100% it is…

But that particular weekend Neil... GP Neil, c'mon…

Why not a footie weekend? I WILL give you 110% of a footie weekend…

I mean, Neil, c'mon…

My appologies John, but it was the day we all agreed on earlier as the summer meet started by Robbie.

I too am a keen F1 fan, and watch all races religously, but it is only Qualifying we are missing, and good old sky+ ensures we don't miss anything:racer:

I did hope we would have a little more interest otherwise we might not make 10 cars.

Maybe open this up to some of the S3 only owners if we can't make 10 RS3's I know how some of them like to boast about power haha well it's just a suggestion no1 shoot me haha

"only Qualifying..."

We can discuss this later Neil... but BLUEY and me will be in attendance... (bless the recorder...)

People Interested:-

1. Mr_Freeze. RS3, Ibis White.
2. Morells. TTRS, Phantom Black.
3. MBK. RS3, Misano Red.
4. 45bvtc. RS3, Bluey!

Last edited:
I think that's a good call, open it up to all, will be interesting to see a few different cars there.

Hi guys do you want it moving to the 8p section?

So sorry to hear this , i would have loved this meet as all the rs3 meets but i work saturadys :(

Right i will sort out a few meets in the following months! :)

Ok i give up, just heard we have a drop out so i'm cancelling it.

No need to force the issue.

Maybe we can try again on another date.

CANCELLED

sorry to hear this.....was looking forward to obtaining the actual average bhp of our "wolf in sheep's clothing".....as the factory quote 335 and we would all probably agree this is conservative...and no new owner will have anything less, but possibly considerably more......question being just how much? .......just for fun I would hazard a guess at 355-370 for most of us and a true 0-60 of between 4.2-4.3s in real life.

And I almost had the chance to test this too.....as this evening I came up to traffic lights, side by side with an R8 (V8 on a private plate).....location was very rural, straight road ahead with smooth runway tarmac and an RS3 driver only too willing to wipe that smile off the supercar driver's face who recognised my brief was in the RS family - he instantly put his window down and gave me the nod and said "are you ready" ......I put down the rear window of the drivers side (no, not because I'm 6ft 12") but to show him my 3 year old son and said "I would love to but I can't" followed by....."infact that is exactly what YOU would be saying if I was on my own and you said that again....." - he said "yeah right you wish".......I said "no you wish"...."you wish yours was a v10...bye bye now" - the lights changed, I was off and at around 40 he screamed by me and gave me his hazzards.

Don't get me wrong, I've since thought if I was in a five year old, 50kish, R8 I probably wouldn't care if I got smoked by a new RS cousin, as I would still know I was the coolest kid in the street for my lifetime....that I couldn't take away, and made me think if there isn't anything to tick all the boxes of the RS3 in a year or two from Audi then I would probably consider a year or two old R8......they are simply beautiful and very difficult to describe beyond........plus when I caught up at the next set of lights I noticed he had an even more beautiful looking passenger who I must have missed first time around - RESPECT ;-)