Meet on the 12th

Boxxer1973

Reaction score
anybody up for this then a trip to newport for newport edition vag meet ?

ye il be interested. Was looking on there forum and thought about going.

how about meet at 6 in cardiff gate services then head down to newport from there about 7 ??

Am or PM? And where in newport as it seems silly for us to drive past newport to go to Cardiff! LOL

yeah usually unless there are shows on inters and bvf last 2 weekends

yeah newport gwent dragon ground starts at 7pm for those cardiff side of newport ill meet you at cardiff gate services at 18:00hrs in my :greyrs4:

Last edited:
hopefully should be there, 6pm at the cardiff gate(jnc30)?

yea thats the one mate, ill see you there hopefully, let you know sunday day. is it a meet then a drive or does everyone jus pull up and chat:)

pull up and chat. far too many cars for a drive although we do quite often go for a run up to brecon before the meet

pull up and chat. far too many cars for a drive although we do quite often go for a run up to brecon before the meet

im living in merthyr so if you are rolling to brecon drop me a line an ill come wit an tag along for a drive, love brecon roads

is the meet still happenin on sunday? if so can you give directions to where exactly its bein held?

ok, if the weather is ***** though i mite give it a miss but ill be at the jnc 30 before 7 if it cool

Yep nice to meet a few more people from the forum, had a good day out seeing some nice dubz

I'm sorry i missed out but as some of you know that i work nights and was unable to make this meet (my loss) . But i hope to see you all soon......
Still f...ing about with these S4 front brake's..

A quick quiz for you all . How much would you expect to pay for a very small tube of brake caliper grease from main dealer.??? I will give you the part number for item later on..Clue for you all not in pence???

I'm sorry i missed out but as some of you know that i work nights and was unable to make this meet (my loss) . But i hope to see you all soon......
Still f...ing about with these S4 front brake's..

A quick quiz for you all . How much would you expect to pay for a very small tube of brake caliper grease from main dealer.??? I will give you the part number for item later on..Clue for you all not in pence???

£23.75 pennies

was a good evening sunday, some nice dubs around. not too sure bout that orange thing though lol let us know how the clutch thing goes boxxer

as you guys have probably read from my thread i have found 2 nails in 2 seperate tyres today so aswel as the bald spare tyre i shall be needing 3 new tyres this weekend:( there goes my coilovers DAMN!!!! safety first though, hopefully if things go rite i shall have them just in time for audi in the park but as my luck is goin rite now i doubt it lol

will audi in the park have trade stands up there do you think????? this questions is for mark or rob!