Memorial event for summer grant

AlexA4Avant

Reaction score
As some of you may well be aware a little girl, summer grant, was tragically killed last Saturday while playing on a bouncy castle which took off from its moorings. The bouncy castle traveled 150 yards before coming to rest against a fence. Summer lost her battle There is a event organised by my partner called light up Harlow for summer. This is the Facebook link https://m.facebook.com/Light-up-Harlow-for-summer-grant-xx-774847315948642/. Please feel free to come along and support us xx

That is just beyond sad that summer is no longer with her parents. Such a tragedy. I hope that everyone who is able to go along and support the family will do so. Good luck with the event Alex. What you and your partner are doing is amazing and I hope you get a great response. Thoughts are with Summers family

Thank you Sandra. If possible I put it in the news section but if it needs moving so it is easier to be seen then feel free. Thank you again

Alex, you have put it in t8ups site. I will move to general chat as it will get seen better in there. :) x

Thank you again wasn't to sure of where to put it

Reactions: Sandra