Memory Foam Mattress - Lost My Sexual Rhythm

tread carefully ;)
Picture2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
spank !!!

Did you say spank, monkey?

he is deadly with his elbows so am wary ;)

Jase give us a light mate.

voorhees, jojo and factionone have smacked my botty many times!

[borat voice activated]

IT WAS A NIIIIIIIICE!!!

[borat voice de-activated]

lmfao love it, Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tread carefully ;)
Picture2.gif

Alpine >>>>>
Cat-bop-1.gif

LMFAO that is classic, lmfao

lol, maybe some already is????? Sure hes getting the hang of it by now! been a week, bet his muscles have improved too!

i have learned to.... i now lay her on that grippy matt stuff you put on ya dash to stop ya mobile flying around!!

Shiiimples!

i tryed some 1500 grit wet and dry, i told her it exfoliate her back... ya know.. kill 2 birds with 1 stone. its ok till you get carryed away, poor woman, she started smoking and everything.

grppy matt dash stuff is ok till you catch you man sack on it.. its like an eppilator!!

i have just purchased a new memory foam matress.
after spending many an hour being dragged around shops, lying on beds fully clothed next to complete starngers, we finally have one.
we finally got our new kingsize purchase up the stairs and fully fitted out with all new bedding,whilst helping the bride with the sheets and constantly looking at her hovering over our new purchase, all done, brilliant, all that was left was to corner her and get her in the ****** thing.
away we go, or so youd of thought ! you obviously never actually try a matress a bed out in the shop the way you do at home !
has anyone else come across the situation i now found myself in ??? with the old one the springs allowed for the rebound but now after a couple of thrusts, as there is no longer any sprung rebound im knackered as i have to do both actions !
seem to have completely lost all my sexual rythm/ technique, got to start all over again from scratch !
am i on my own ?????
Ha ha. It is a really funny thread. I think a lot of us still have this problem

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an 11 year thread bump!
Get on onlyfans before it goes!