Q7 Memory seats

BurgoS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I’m looking to trade in my 2016 sq5+ for a 2017 (67) sq7 due to baby number 2 arriving. I have found one that ticks all the boxes apart from it not having memory seats. Has anybody got info how easy this would be to retrofit, it already has electric seats so I’d be guessing switches for door panel, cabling and memory unit as well as VCDS coding

thanks in advance

Not necessarily, as there are 2 seat types generally, you need to check if they're intelligent module controlled seats or just wired electrically with no modules, if latter then it's a much bigger job.

Ok I’ll check with the dealer tomorrow

I've dome this to our 2016 Audi Q7 and the process in all honesty was pretty easy. Hardest part was sourcing the parts but I'm sure I can link you if you have the right module.

Thanks,
Cal

I've dome this to our 2016 Audi Q7 and the process in all honesty was pretty easy. Hardest part was sourcing the parts but I'm sure I can link you if you have the right module.

Thanks,
Cal
Cheers, I checked today and they don’t have the correct module, looks like it’s a show stopper with the mrs because of it