Reaction score
Merry Christmas to @45bvtc

CW6kMjpWYAAYDGL

From LH
:friends: :) :). :)

Reactions: RS3copilot, jojo, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Thank you lots... :hi:

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
OK Spooky, it's taken some time (apologies for the delay) but now I see it's not just a pair of dogs but 'THE' (for some) pair of dogs...

NALF's name for 'em would be 'HEY' and 'HO'... :yes:

Reactions: RS3copilot and Sandra
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hi my friend, yes it was from your “main man”, Mr Lewis Hamilton... He knows you are his number one fan!! :haha:

I hope you and
@RS3copilot had a Merry Christmas, and wish you both all the best for 2016 :friends:

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Hey Spooky, happy New Year :hi: Unfortunately we missed both Christmas and New Year with RS3copilot issues and she's back in hospital as I write now but good to say it's not a cancer issue but most likely a kidney infection which has been extremely painful for her; hopefully she'll be out before Sunday so as not to be spending her birthday in hospital...

Sorry to hear this John.
I'm sure along with myself, all the ASN members will be wishing @RS3copilot a speedy recovery
:friends:

Reactions: RS3copilot, jojo and T-800
Thanks Ghost: she's now, tonight, on her way from Stafford Hospital to Stoke Hospital for a procedure not available at Stafford - she asked to be taken in the RS3 rather than an ambulance so she's obviously feeling better....

Reactions: Alex C, jojo and Ghost
For anyone and everyone following this RS3copilot came out of hospital with a kidney drain bag attached - her new nickname being 'slosh' - she'll be back to UHNS (University Hospital of North Staffordshire) on the 25th to investigate the causes of the kidney blockage and hopefully have it sorted.

Even better news last week were the results of her CT scan that report zero cancer issues in any other part of her body and that's such a relief (especially as she decided chemo-therapy wasn't for her and chose a dietary change instead) so maybe this year will develop into something better after all...

Thanks to everyone whose posted messages and or 'likes'... :hi:

Reactions: jojo, Ghost and Sandra
All we now know is that the blockage is not 'IN' the kidney but 'OUTSIDE' of, and so it goes...

Back home tomorrow care of a fabulous Audi RS3 whatever the weather (GO AUDI...) and back to UHNS again whenever...

Gotta keep smilin' :superman:

Reactions: jojo and Ghost
Assistance Dog: What's all this about, Jojo, Ghost... :shrug:

"Lewis needs to understand that by claiming his dog is an Assistance Dog, he is stating that he has a serious, life-limiting disability and that he cannot perform everyday tasks independently." :haha:

Some things you just can't make up...:sadlike:

Go Seb... :racer:

NALF :salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Assistance Dog: What's all this about, Jojo, Ghost... :shrug:

"Lewis needs to understand that by claiming his dog is an Assistance Dog, he is stating that he has a serious, life-limiting disability and that he cannot perform everyday tasks independently." :haha:

Some things you just can't make up...:sadlike:

Go Seb... :racer:

NALF :salute:

Probably needed to title his dag as an Assistance Dog to allow him in around the private F1 areas?

Probably needed to title his dag as an Assistance Dog to allow him in around the private F1 areas?

That's right, Jojo; also gets any other 'dog' he has preferential entry :readit: